Game Thread | Montréal vs. Florida | 01.11.05

bombTHEice

Originally posted by Bulis_the_Habbie
Originally posted by bebehabs

why keep huet if danis is good for us??? i read on rds.ca last week that huet p;anned to end his career in europe~ sounds like he wanted to leave the habs~

How do we know if Danis is good if he only plays 4 games before it's time to judge him over a guy with years of NHL experience? He needs atleast 8 games.

Huet is an upgrade on Danis as far as we can see. That's because Danis hasn't proven anything (and his shutout proves nothing) yet.

oh~ i'm NOT saying that danis prove sumthing~ but what about huet? we didnt see him play with the habs yet~ and i personnaly won't trust him much~ i do remember him *almost* crying coz we FORGOT his name at the opening game at the bell center~ he took off his jersey and ran in the locker room? i mean~ come on~ i dunt think he'll be able to face montreal's pressure~

plus : ron fournier prédit que huet yé déjà *partit*~ dans le sens que même s'il guérit de sa blessure, y'Aura pus de chance de le revoir dans le lineup~ reste que ron peut se tromper haha~

i like our goalie duo now~ that's it that's all

• Replies 588
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Good Morning all! I might be bad luck today, i tuned in and heard we were up by two and had a five-on-three then we didn't capitalize and a minute later Panz got one on like their second shot of the period, hmph!

Originally posted by JMMR

No idea if you will see Bonk and co.

But I thought Danis was getting the nod tonight in goal but I could be mistaken.

Does anoyone from Ottawa attend many games in Montreal if you do let me know I have a car and go to a few a year we could car pool.

while you're at that, how about Sudbury, Fiji?

Originally posted by dark_faerie87

Breaking news: Legace pulled with 5 minutes left in the first with a perfect 8 saves. A fight broke out just after he was pulled. Chicago headhunting anyone?

Why was he pulled? He was being runned at?

I have no idea. All I know is that he got pulled at the exact same time as a fight.

Originally posted by JeanLucPilon

Good Morning all! I might be bad luck today, i tuned in and heard we were up by two and had a five-on-three then we didn't capitalize and a minute later Panz got one on like their second shot of the period, hmph!

yeah but we scored 2 early goals and we still lead by 1

2-1 habs after 1 haha

Originally posted by Mont Royale
Originally posted by huzer

Bonk has a stroined grain from the morning skate. I'd still say he's doubtful for this game.

:lol: Keep your farming terms to yourself! This forum is about hockey!

that was a good one!!! :clap::clap::clap::clap:

Originally posted by Peter Puck

Did Luongo stop that with the knob of his stick?

doh! they forgot to dictate size restrictions on stick knobs!

:lol:

It's intermission, so get a mess of tape out Theo, and wrap yourself up a basketball-sized knob!

Originally posted by CoRvInA

is tsn showing the game?

nope

Joined late tonight...math homework...nice to see zednik scored, and kovalev and koivu on the assists. we can't get over confident , you know how the tides can change in the nhl. never get too excited the score is 2-1 not 100-1.

yeah but we scored 2 early goals and we still lead by 1

2-1 habs after 1 haha

yup, (cliche alert): "the next goal is huge!"

hehehe

:ghg:

Originally posted by tommy9

no comment ...

kanada.gif

looks british to me... maybe the queen's standard

Originally posted by Peter Puck

Did Luongo stop that with the knob of his stick?

doh! they forgot to dictate size restrictions on stick knobs!

:lol:

It's intermission, so get a mess of tape out Theo, and wrap yourself up a basketball-sized knob!

I had a basketball size knob on my road hockey stick when I was a little kid, 'cause the stick slipped out of my hands too much due to my Bob Gainey type Poke checks.

oh well~ intermission talks : did u guys hear about penguins wanting lalime back with them?? like they would trade FLEURY to the blues and get lalime and 1-2 defensemen :S hahahaha

http://www.rds.ca/hockey/chroniques/191211.html

What flag is that?

:?-!!! ... yours, of course! :)

ours? how's that?

Originally posted by shortcat1

no comment ...

kanada.gif

... yes. First, a little bit right answer to my trivia :)

Do you try again!

Look to the center-right. The Fleur-de-Lys!

And Dark_Fearie, Legace has a knee injury. That's what RDS is saying.

why keep huet if danis is good for us??? i read on rds.ca last week that huet p;anned to end his career in europe~ sounds like he wanted to leave the habs~

How do we know if Danis is good if he only plays 4 games before it's time to judge him over a guy with years of NHL experience? He needs atleast 8 games.

Huet is an upgrade on Danis as far as we can see. That's because Danis hasn't proven anything (and his shutout proves nothing) yet.

oh~ i'm NOT saying that danis prove sumthing~ but what about huet? we didnt see him play with the habs yet~ and i personnaly won't trust him much~ i do remember him *almost* crying coz we FORGOT his name at the opening game at the bell center~ he took off his jersey and ran in the locker room? i mean~ come on~ i dunt think he'll be able to face montreal's pressure~

plus : ron fournier prédit que huet yé déjà *partit*~ dans le sens que même s'il guérit de sa blessure, y'Aura pus de chance de le revoir dans le lineup~ reste que ron peut se tromper haha~

i like our goalie duo now~ that's it that's all

ron fournier's full of male cow fecal rejections.

huet has proven that he IS a good NHL goalie - last season, he backed LA almost to the playoffs when cechmanek was out for quite a while.

Originally posted by shortcat1

no comment ...

kanada.gif

... yes. First, a little bit right answer to my trivia :)

Do you try again!

Yeah, it's got the British lions and the French fleur-de-lis, is it the standard of Edward III?

Originally posted by Howie_Morenz

Wow watching the hilights and Legacy got landed on after ran into by a Detroit forward.  OUCH!!!

ckac says that it's the 11th injured #1 goalie this season

GLAD theo is healthy HUH????