bombTHEice

• Replies 588
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by gohabsgo252006

sundstrom did get a penalty

and please somebody hurt the panther commentators, i said it earlier, it's like listening to Pat Quinn call a game...makes me want to hurt myself and them

may i offer you a life-saving suggestion? take an aspirin, drink lots of fluids, go to bed and NEVER, NEVER, NEVER EVER listen to the panther commentators again! GOT IT!!!! :D:D:D:D:D

Originally posted by tommy9

... maybe a right time for the poll:  

- >Create a new official Habs name ...

My choice - Montreal Lastmoments! ;)

no kidding! no kidding!

Kovalev had a goal and an assist and so did Koivu I think. SO they each have 14 points now. THey're startng to rise the standings..

Originally posted by Bulis_the_Habbie

Kovalev had a goal and an assist and so did Koivu I think. SO they each have 14 points now. THey're startng to rise the standings..

Nope, Kovy had one assist tonight for 13 points in 13 games and Koivu has 15 points in 13 games.

Wow, very exciting game to watch tonight, unlike most of the Rangers game from yesterday. some bonehead penalties almost cost us tonight, but we hung in there in the end and won yet another squeaker.

You gotta think that on another night, the Habs lose this game. You just can't keep taking stupid penalties and 5 on 3 power plays, but I'm glad we were able to take the 2 points and run with it.

1st in the east now, 2nd in the entire NHL. (with a couple extra games of course, but still!)

:ghg:

Originally posted by dark_faerie87

Nope, Kovy had one assist tonight for 13 points in 13 games and Koivu has 15 points in 13 games.

Koivu might be in the top 10 with 15 points.. I expect him and Kovy to finish above a point per game. Koivu will finally get first line recognitoin around the league this year.:hlogo:

Crosby has 2 goals, 13 assists. Koivu's beating him and I'd say Kovalev and Bégin and a few others are outplaying him. His asissts make him look better than hes been doing.

Kovalev didn't score -- Bulis here's a good source for all real time game stats, just click on "log" or, after the game, on "box"

:hlogo:

Montréal Quicklymoodchangers! :D

or Montréal Drivemecrazys :D:D:D:D:D

Originally posted by Quebecois

Wow, very exciting game to watch tonight, unlike most of the Rangers game from yesterday. some bonehead penalties almost cost us tonight, but we hung in there in the end and won yet another squeaker.  

You gotta think that on another night, the Habs lose this game. You just can't keep taking stupid penalties and 5 on 3 power plays, but I'm glad we were able to take the 2 points and run with it.  

1st in the east now, 2nd in the entire NHL. (with a couple extra games of course, but still!)

:ghg:

the teams with fewer points still have to win their 'extra' games so as to catch up to us and pass us

Originally posted by dark_faerie87

Montréal Quicklymoodchangers! :D

Hm, I think I still like your Cardiac Kids better:/)

OK, but I am in double-good mood today - We (HC Kladno) are won in OT 2-1 against strong Sparta Prague here in Czech tonight and now the second winning OT at the Bell Centre! :D

Is'nt the hockey sweet? .... sometimes, of course. ;)

Originally posted by JeanLucPilon

Kovalev didn't score -- Bulis here's a good source for all real time game stats, just click on "log" or, after the game, on "box"

What's a good source? YOu didn't give a link.

Originally posted by JeanLucPilon

What's a good source? YOu didn't give a link.

Best place is probably www.nhl.com/scores

good night all!

EDIT: EXCESSIVE SMILIES!!!!!!!!!

[Edited on 11-2-05 by Fanpuck33]