Game Thread | Montréal vs. Florida | 01.11.05

bombTHEice

• Replies 588
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow the Potvin and the other commentar on the Florida Sports Network piss and moan something awful. Wanted to hang Ryder for his "cheap shot" on Huselius. Apprently Kovalev should have got a penalty for "tripping" Hill on the winning goal. Well I am sorry, NO defenseman or goalie coulda stopped that.

And he has to nerve to bring up the 60's when the refs were apprently from Montreal and always giving them great calls.

Originally posted by Leafs Suck

Wow the Potvin and the other commentar on the Florida Sports Network piss and moan something awful. Wanted to hang Ryder for his "cheap shot" on Huselius. Apprently Kovalev should have got a penalty for "tripping" Hill on the winning goal. Well I am sorry, NO defenseman or goalie coulda stopped that.

And he has to nerve to bring up the 60's when the refs were apprently from Montreal and always giving them great calls.

Are you sure it wasn't Quinn and Cherry in disguise?

Finally, Somebody agrees with my 5 earlier posts about how ridiculous those commentators are. All game long i had to listen to the whining...it was like Pat Quinn did teh play by play.. All game, nothing florida did should have been called, but every time the habs moved they couldn't believe no penalty was called.

Absoluely ridiculous and Thankfully I don't have to listento that again for a very long time

Originally posted by JeanLucPilon

Seems our boy bay-ZHIHN' is finally getting some attention outside Mtl!

WWAY News

:ghg::lol::ghg:

That's why bay-ZHIHN' is our favourite habs?. I spoke with a buffalo native earlier today: "Steve who?". My guess, he'll probably know him after saturday night.

Originally posted by mathieug
Originally posted by JeanLucPilon

Seems our boy bay-ZHIHN' is finally getting some attention outside Mtl!

WWAY News

:ghg::lol::ghg:

That's why bay-ZHIHN' is our favourite habs?. I spoke with a buffalo native earlier today: "Steve who?". My guess, he'll probably know him after saturday night.

Hahaha, be sure to make it crystal clear how we acquired him!:lol:

Originally posted by mathieug

Funny. The Habs claimed Begin off waivers from Buffalo.