hockeyrealist

2 hours ago, Commandant said:

I'm a jersey collector so I have a lot

Blue C (2009) - Plekanec

Barbershop - Markov (with A)
Vintage CCM with 1993 Stanley cup playoffs patch - Roy

Classic Blue Blanc et Rouge (4) - Weber (with C), Subban, Price, Domi
Centennial Classic (Ottawa Outdoor game) - Drouin
White Home - #4 with a Captain's C, but no name for Mr. Beliveau who played the majority of his career with No Name on his jersey.... (only his last season had them)
Blue stripe White jersey (40s version) - #9 No name.  I messed this one up though, I got a captain's C on the front, I shouldn't have as he didn't get the C til after the jersey was discontinued. 
CA jersey 1916 - Cammalleri (with A)
Christmas Tree Red and Green - Gionta (with A, by the time he got the C, they stopped using it)
Winter Classic (Boston Game) - Pacioretty (with C)

75th anniversary NHL (1991-92) - Patrick Roy (this one was grade 6, so no longer fits lol)

I'm definitely getting a reverse retro... Probably Suzuki.

I've also got some Team Canada Jerseys with Subban (2009 World Junior 3rd), Weber (2014 Olympics Black), Price (2014 Olympics Red), Doughty (2010 Olympics), Mario Lemieux (2002 Olympics Black), Subban (2014 Olympics white), 

Can we all chip in and buy Commandant a Weise jersey?

• Like 1

8 hours ago, DON said:

Anyways, glad topic came up, other wise would just be crickets on here.:thumbs_up:

I still don't think any big changes needed to Habs jersey, maybe a tweek or two for the home & away versions would be fine and will happen; but, can skip on any special occasion one.

If gonna start early Jan, I imagine training camp will need to start by mid-Dec. or sooner eh?

This topic is the reason this arrived in the mail yesterday after coming across “1 more left” on amazon. Even though I’m not sure this specific jersey has been mentioned in the thread. This was my warmup purchase, prior to the release of the reverse retro. 

FC2E9310-E094-447E-A695-2C2E9FC9F8D3.jpeg

42 minutes ago, Trizzak said:

Can we all chip in and buy Commandant a Weise jersey?

Ill claim it was purchased when he was good in the 2014-15 season... when he scored in game 7 against Boston and drove Lucic up the wall.

If you want someone I always, always hated.

. You have to go to Douglas Murray.

Had this conversation with my 8yr old boy today. 

He has a Domi jersey and I really want to surprise him with a reverse retro jersey. 

His first response was Gallagher. Then he said Caufield. 

we settled for Suzuki. 

I have only ever had Roy jersey’s throughout my life. 

I think I might get a Weber retro now.  Think it would look that much better with a “C”. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/20/2020 at 9:44 PM, xXx..CK..xXx said:

This topic is the reason this arrived in the mail yesterday after coming across “1 more left” on amazon. Even though I’m not sure this specific jersey has been mentioned in the thread. This was my warmup purchase, prior to the release of the reverse retro. 

FC2E9310-E094-447E-A695-2C2E9FC9F8D3.jpeg

Sorta on topic - sorta not ...

my wife likes the reverse retro and doesn’t yet have a Habs jersey ... have you seen women’s sizes/cuts yet for the jersey?

Also, my son like the one pictured here - I think it’s 2016 winter classic. Where the heck can I buy one of those? I’m wondering if I need to find a specific Canadian store and set something up for them to ship it to me (if they would be willing to) cuz I can’t find them online anywhere. 

On 12/3/2020 at 12:41 PM, revvvrob said:

Sorta on topic - sorta not ...

my wife likes the reverse retro and doesn’t yet have a Habs jersey ... have you seen women’s sizes/cuts yet for the jersey?

Also, my son like the one pictured here - I think it’s 2016 winter classic. Where the heck can I buy one of those? I’m wondering if I need to find a specific Canadian store and set something up for them to ship it to me (if they would be willing to) cuz I can’t find them online anywhere. 

I haven’t seen a women’s cut of the reverse retro jersey, (only the breakaway fanatic jersey) which is similar in that it has the blue colour scheme, but it’s also far from the authentic thing. 

As for the white jersey, they can be found online. Feel free to be in touch with me via private message if you need any help!