Game Thread | Montréal vs. Buffalo | 05.11.05

bombTHEice

Originally posted by Howie_Morenz

FIGHT!

Oh Mair punched the ice.  Thats gotta hurt.

not to worry... it's just like having an ice-pack on it.... it freezes the nerve endings. ;)

• Replies 448
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

and if we get a four goal advantage, we'll think we're in the twilight zone... :D:D:D:D

that 3rd goal seems to have put wind under the wings of our team and knocked the wind out of the other one.... gotta keep on pushing....

Originally posted by tommy9
Originally posted by dinamo
Originally posted by dinamo

well I returned home to Oakville, Ontario, just outside of Toronto, was in Croatia till my house was finished being built

...Understand. Congrats to the perfect lifestyle! :D

I love the Middle&North Dalmacija -> Makarska, Stari Grad, Vodice (with theirs Lighthouse) and Primosten of course. Such a lovely half-island there :). Oh, sweet summer! See you next year maybe! :D

hvala....but to me the perfect lifestyle would be to live on the island of Brac, in Bol of course.

... yes, but I prefer the land like a normal tourist. Brac is nice, but I never has been there. I know the Rab, Pag and Mali Losinj only. :)

Back to the Bell Centre now .... we are scoring!!!!!!!

:ghg::ghg::ghg::ghg::ghg::ghg::ghg::ghg:

you have really got to go if you ever have the chance, we usually like to go along the coast and then stay with the family inland afterwards. The coast is so awesome, but in Bol....absolutely beautiful :/)

Originally posted by dark_faerie87

Flyers update: Thrashers back in match: Bondra from 10ft and very sharp angle for the 2-3 game-score now! :)

Yay, I'd like to see them take Philly down!

agreed with the greatest of enthusiasms!!!

4 on 4... let's see some habspeed!!!

i'm very glad they reinstated the 4 on 4. it was taken out for a number of years... it was called the oilers rule change... too many goals by the oilers on 4 on 4's

Originally posted by Howie_Morenz
Originally posted by shortcat1

4 on 4... let's see some habspeed!!!

Is that a new drug habspeed?

yessir and it drives us addicts into extasy :D

did you know the fact that a penalized player returns to the ice after the opposition scores a power play goal on his team comes from the 1950's. before that, the player stayed in for the whole two minutes, no matter what happened. That change was made in order to stop the 1950's Canadiens from scoring so many multiple goals in a single power play.

well, back into 'comfortable' territory... a one-goal game