HAMILTON LIVE ON SPORTSNET EAST TONIGHT

HaliHab

Originally posted by HaliHab

Sorry 7:30 Eastern Start time...

and yup, looks like Danis will be in the nets!

According to the Sportnet commentators it's some guy named Denis. Marc?:lol:

Originally posted by Howie_Morenz
Originally posted by Bulis_the_Habbie

The other team scored. I just noticed that the other guys have Bochenski. This might be a tough team to beat.

He was in Ottawa with Spezza and Heatley this season wasn't he?

Yep. He was playing first line and got a few points before being sent down.

The scores 1-1 now. Laperriere scored. I'm not really watching though, just listening in the background.

Binghamton is 1-6-1-1 on the year gross... slightly worse than Hamilton..

Lots of chances through 10 mins, 1-1 the score, Danis looks sharp.

No penalties so far BUT seemingly more hooking and holding than I've seen in any NHL game this year... very odd...

Unique Hamilton line combos?!

Score's still 1-1, equal chances to both teams. Laperierre's goal was nice.

Duncan Milroy was the best Bulldog through first period for me. Lots of energy.

Anybody know why Kostitsyn is wearing a full face mask. The commentators just said he's "still wearing it". How was he injured?

OH MAN!

Jeff Paul was in the corner and got checked into the boards. The glass shattered and landed on some girl in Row 1 who was crying. I've neevr seen glass shatter from a bodycheck before.

EDIT: It seems like the girl is getting medical attention just in case.

[Edited on 2005/11/10 by Bulis_the_Habbie]

I'm trying to figure out why Hainsey has an "A" on his jersey. He really looks average out there, puck through his skates misses the net on shots. I have a feeling they are going to have to trade him for a prospect or draft choice as he just does not seem to want to improve.

I will give him credit on his hits when he wants to hit he does it well. Danis is looking good. Hey Pouliot set up Vandermeer for a goal! Go Vandermeer.....

Murray had a nice play or two. Obviously not worth Hossa but that trade was never meant to be a talent for talent trade.

hehehehe one day we are all going to be discussing trades like that but will involve expiring contracts. Getting bench fodder for a good player to reduce the following years cap.

:hockey:

I dont know enough about Murray to make a judgement, but Hossa is a softy and did nothing in Montreal with his chances. I think he is going to be another Valerie Bure where he might have a couple of good seasons then dissapear.

I caught the 3rd period only. It was kind of boring, with Hamilton holding for to a 2-1 win. Impressed by the energy of Vandermeer, as well as Archer and Milroy. Locke wasn't bad on a couple plays. I don't think I ever heard Kost's name.

Oh, and Yannie Danis was very good.

[Edited on 2005/11/10 by Mont Royale]

I'm trying to figure out why Hainsey has an "A" on his jersey. He really looks average out there, puck through his skates misses the net on shots. I have a feeling they are going to have to trade him for a prospect or draft choice as he just does not seem to want to improve.

There was one play (in this game) where he deked by the entire team and almost scored. He looked really slow and bored on it, though. He isn't really trying hard. He probably thinks himself above the AHL level which he probably is. But he might be better in NYR or Toronto where his ego can be complimented beautifully.

There was one play (in this game) where he deked by the entire team and almost scored. He looked really slow and bored on it, though. He isn't really trying hard. He probably thinks himself above the AHL level which he probably is. But he might be better in NYR or Toronto where his ego can be complimented beautifully.

I saw that play too. It was a thing of beauty until he let the puck slip off his stick and it rolled to the Binghampton goalie. It was like "Ah who cares" and he gave up. The guy makes me so mad because he has so much talent bottled up and does not want to use it.

Grrrr.... Come on Hainsey, put your game together and make it to the big club next year!!!!!

Originally posted by HaliHab

I just noticed the Bulldogs will be live on Sportsnet East tonight.

They are playing the Binghamton Senators.

7pm Eastern

darn... I missed that. I saw some of the replays on RDS and it looks like Danis played a super game. That's great! :D