Game Thread | Montreal vs. Pittsburgh | 11/10/05

Spider-Man NL

The plane boss the plane!!!

YEs its true!!! M A Fleury is backup I wouldnt be surprised he plays either starts or he gets tossed in midway jsut before we reach double digits!

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Bulis_the_Habbie

Thibault is starting. Why would they bring up Fleury? Caron is playing great and Thibault is playing like a back-up, which he has become. Besides, he'd probably get taken off waivers.

Man, we've really gotta win tonight. My friend is the only Pens fan in the school and he gets made fun of everyday for it (even my teacher today: Do you like hockey? Yeah. Do the Penguins suck? Yeah!!). It'll be pretty embarassing if we lose tonight. The problem with trash-talking is that if you don't do what you promised than you get trash-talked double after it's over. If we win 8-0 or something that would be perfect but I think my 6-3 prediction might be accurate. I haven't been right on a single game so far.

BTH Caron hurt himself last game with a pulled something. I think it is one of the painfull injuries which is why MAF is being called up to back up.

I hope Thibault is rusty tonight.:):):):):)

Interesting game tonight. The Pens has been hard to read all season.

This could go either way. We face Crosby and Lemieux in their "second home".

Anyway, the prediction is 6-2 for the Habs. John LeClair isn't dressed to we don't have to worry...

Montreal goals by:

Andrei Markov

Michael Ryder

Saku Koivu

Mike Ribeiro

Alexei Kovalev

Alexander Perezhogin

Penguis goals by:

Ryan Malone

Sidney Crosby

Thibault is starting. Why would they bring up Fleury? Caron is playing great and Thibault is playing like a back-up, which he has become. Besides, he'd probably get taken off waivers.

1- tbo is going to be in the net tonite for pittsburgh

2- caron is NOT playing coz he got some injuries (not at his 100%)

3- YES fleury is the backup goalie for the penguins (at least for tonite's game)

4- GAME IS STARTING SOOOOOOOOON hehe

[Edited on 2005/11/10 by bebehabs]

Yep. Shouldn't it have started by now? My clock says 7:05.

EDIT: Ah, I see the game is at 7:30. The teams have been skating since 6:30 though. Weird. Well, now I get half an hour of Bob McKenzie, Glenn Healey and Gino Reda's deep hockey insight.

[Edited on 2005/11/11 by Bulis_the_Habbie]

Originally posted by habsfan88

well i got my report card tonight and i got owned by my parents...so i cant watch the game tonight which sucks ass. well im typing up the essay on the comp so make sure u guys give some deep play by play lol

Hehehehehe....I'm getting mine in like a week. My prediction is 80%. 1-& I'm completely off.

well i got my report card tonight and i got owned by my parents...so i cant watch the game tonight which sucks ass. well im typing up the essay on the comp so make sure u guys give some deep play by play lol

Hehehehehe....I'm getting mine in like a week. My prediction is 80%. 1-& I'm completely off.

80% is pretty darn good...man... i need to stop slacking off lol

Hey, everybody talking about Kovalevs statistics, did any of you noticed that if Théo gets 2 assists tonight he would have 10 in his NHL career. Go get'em José. Go habs Go, 6 in a row!

If we give too much detail then your grades may get worse!! Ok I am up for some devilish deeds...:devil: