lines when bulis returns

thehabbit

when bulis returns we will finally have our complete first team available. so the question is what will the lines be??

i think they should go like this:

zednick-koivu-kovalev

higgins-ribeiro-ryder

bulis-bonk-sundstrom

begin-plekanec-perezhogin

this lineup gives us speed, scoring, grit and defense from top to bottom....i dont know but im really likin this lineup!!!!

:hlogo::ghg::hlogo:

If Begin is going to play the win, you mise as well have him on the second line... :D:D..

Either way, the line-up is going to be great w/ Dagenais out of the picture...

I can't remember, or maybe it happened in a game I missed... but did Perezhogin ever get a shot on the 2nd line? Although I do like Higgins on that line... It'd be interesting to see what Perez could do there as well...

Plus Higgins/Begin is a grea duo.

maybe it would be better for begin to be the centre of the fourth line but i wouldnt put him on the second line.

it would be interesting to see how plekanec does on the third with his countrymen or near countrymen. i dont know if taking sunny off of the third is a good idea because this line has been effective in neutralizing other top lines. i think that putting plekanec on the third line would be an attempt to energize bonk offensively which may be a very real possibility......in the end i think that sunny has earned his time on the third and that he will stay there for now.

putting perezhogin on the second line solves the speed issue but doesnt address the defensive liabilities of this line.....although it could be interesting to try them together on the pp

Originally posted by thehabbit

when bulis returns we will finally have our complete first team available. so the question is what will the lines be??

i think they should go like this:

zednick-koivu-kovalev

higgins-ribeiro-ryder

bulis-bonk-sundstrom

begin-plekanec-perezhogin

this lineup gives us speed, scoring, grit and defense from top to bottom....i dont know but im really likin this lineup!!!!

:hlogo::ghg::hlogo:

These lines are tight

I'd love to see Perezhogin get regular time again on the first two lines (actually, would love to see him back on the first line with Zed on the second).

yeah not much talk about Zed going back to the sec after his recent goals were sort of content with him back on first line but nevertheless I would like to get the second line as effective as last year we must keep the opponents on their heels at all times!

So I would keep playing around a bit at least in theory so as to give that surprise punch that will leave the Sens speachless... Yes the Sens ... if there is one team we got to focus on its them Roman Sens..we need to get them lines razor sharp!

Go habs Go!

Zednik - Koivu - Kovalev

Higgins/Plekanec - Ribs - Ryder

Bulis - Bonk - Perezhogin

Higgins/Plekanec - Begin - Sundstrom

"Why break up the third line?" you may ask.

Because, Bulis and Sundstrom just aren't burying their chances. Both cause problems for the other team (Bulis with his speed, Sunny with his superlative positioning) but neither one is a finisher. So I'd like to see Perez on that line to throw in some offense (which we know he can do) and maybe even learn to use his speed like Bulis does.