Begin

Amandas_wicked

anyone know the outcome of that hit he landed? is he getting any games? that was a lousy call by our officials. i was watching the game on rds, and i thought i heard one game...but my french isnt that great... i wish i would have paid more attention in class:lol: would have been put to good use. anyway...if anyone had an info, that'd be awesome

[Edited on 2005/11/11 by Amandas_wicked]

Originally posted by Amandas_wicked

anyone know the outcome of that hit he landed? is he getting any games? that was a lousy call by our officials. i was watching the game on rds, and i thought i heard one game...but my french isnt that great... i wish i would have paid more attention in class:lol: would have been put to good use. anyway...if anyone had an info, that'd be awesome

I read both RDS & TSN and neither mention anything about any game suspensions.

I saw the hit on RDS's replays Friday morning and yes, you're right, it was a bum call. He hit the guy with his shoulder but that was mostly because the guy was skating way down low. By the way, on RDS TV, there was no mention of any suspensions or any inquiries into a possible suspension. If there was, they would surely have brought it up.

:hlogo::ghg::hlogo:

3223 - a number palindrome :)

[Edited on 2005/11/11 by shortcat1]

Originally posted by GuyRock70
Originally posted by kaos

YEah definitley a bad call by the official, and hopefully the league will agree. Hopefully Talbot will be ok. But thats what happens when you skate with your head down. Ask Lindros

Exactly right!

Teehee, let's hope for further "teaching" on that subject by the big man tonight!

:ghg:

Yeah Begin will come out flying tonight even more than usual. Although he knows the hit was legal he feels that he hurt his team giving up a 5 min PP he will seek redemption tonight. I am never disapointed by his proformance.

Originally posted by habsfan88

does anybody have a clip of this hit? the stupid leaf fan freinds were all over me saying how it should be a 5 game suspension for elbowing..but i have not seen it.

Keywords: stupid leaf fan

If you see the different angles they have on the hit, you can clearly see that it's Begin's shoulder that nails Talbot... making it a clean hit. :/)

TSN and Sportsnet said teh league reviewed it and no suspension was given. it was followed by them takling to Begin and him saying he knew it was clean and the Ref made a bad call b/c the guy stayed down on the ice.

I think he'll coem out flying otnight and lay out some leafs, especially the ones who can't keep their heads up, AKA Lindross.

Let's give it to em tonight....GO HABS GO