“If Avery’s looking for a French guy who will back it up, I’m his guy.”

mathieug

Los Angeles coming to town sat 3th december. Hopefully they'll bring Sean- fined for diving -Avery. Let's all be there to welcome this fan favourite.

[Edited on 12-11-05 by mathieug]

Originally posted by mathieug

Los Angeles coming to town sat 3th december. Hopefully they'll bring Sean- fined for diving -Avery. Let's all be there to welcome this fan favourite.

[Edited on 12-11-05 by mathieug]

It looks like you're a goalie. And you fight, too? Impressive!

Go mathieug!!

FYI aussieposse

avery wasn't part of the blake trade

he was involved in the schnieder for avery kuznetzov and 1st pick in 2002 if i'm not mistaking

Kings' Avery: The NHL's out to get me

HaHa

http://www.rds.ca/hockey/chroniques/192054.html

The funniest thing from that article is that Avery is trying to defend himself by saying he doesn't know FOR WHICH dive he is being fined :lol:

Kings' Sean Avery fined for comments

http://www.nhl.com/news/2005/11/243548.html

"Mr. Avery's comments showed a complete lack of respect for all those associated with our game, most importantly his fellow players." -Colin Campbell

Kings' Sean Avery fined for comments

http://www.nhl.com/news/2005/11/243548.html

"Mr. Avery's comments showed a complete lack of respect for all those associated with our game, most importantly his fellow players." -Colin Campbell

So, basically, he got fined twice by the league? If so, that's pretty funny. Just out of curiosity, since I've never seen him fight, but how good of a fighter is he? He seems sort of undersized to be anything but an agitator.

• 2 weeks later...

Hahaha, "He's is an embarrassment to the league," Avery said of Hordichuk. "He can't even skate. He can't shoot. He can't pass. I mean just look at the stats. It's pretty clear." sean, sean, sean :/)

...the pot calling the kettle..

[Edited on 25-11-05 by mathieug]

Article in the Gazette today talking about how ironic it was that in this new Rocket Richard biopic Avery plays a goon who insults The Rocket for being french and then gets his ass handed to him by The Rocket himself... They say that at the premiere people jumped out of their seats clapping...

Maybe an omen of things to come..the ghost of Maurice Richard will rise up on Dec. 3 and inhabit the body of Raitis Ivanans...

Who will promptly deliver the most memorable bitch slapping at the bell center ever...with of course, his trusty visor