Game Thread | Panthers vs. Canadiens | 11/15/05

JMMR

Great game by the entire team except for a few shifts from the ribero line in the defensive zone.

Danis played well. They had a bit of a brain cramp in the 3rd but they outplayed them for a majority of the game and what a play by souray and koivu at the end although I thought dandy put it in at the end.

• Replies 436
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by kaos

Well I'm certainly glad Trizzak didn't get his wish...nice post...what were you thinking?

Go Habs...another lucky win, but we'll take it.

I'm thinking the lesson learned would have been much more beneficial than the 2 points.

They gave up a 3 goal lead in the 3rd period, they stopped trying, and they were bit in the ass because of it. But since they still got those two points I guess it doesn't really matter, right? :eyes:

Originally posted by Macaskill

What a finish... When the last face-off was in our zone I said we'd get it out and score to prevent the shoot-out... and ta-da!... Koivu got it.

I CAN'T believe we blew the 3-0 lead again though.. arg! The guys get way too relaxed out there.

Pourquoi faire simple quand on peut faire compliqué?

HaHa, bien joué, captain K!! Bring on the devils!

Originally posted by tommy9

Thats no so important now. I am horrified from the ticket situation in Bell C. I will travel to the Canada in March maybe and I dont now which team I will chose. It looks like the Toronto, due the problems with the Habs-tickets! :):( I have to ask Pleky what is possible to arrange.

Its crazy. Last broadcast from the East Rutheford with a half-empty auditorium and not a free seat throught the Canada's stadiums. You live in a wrong state!

Tommy, I'm not sure I understand you, but tickets to games in toronto might be even more difficult to get than Montreal tickets (and a lot more expensive). If you are thinking about a Montreal v. Toronto game..... well I hope that you bring your piggy bank....

Originally posted by Trizzak
Originally posted by kaos

Well I'm certainly glad Trizzak didn't get his wish...nice post...what were you thinking?

Go Habs...another lucky win, but we'll take it.

I'm thinking the lesson learned would have been much more beneficial than the 2 points.

They gave up a 3 goal lead in the 3rd period, they stopped trying, and they were bit in the ass because of it. But since they still got those two points I guess it doesn't really matter, right? :eyes:

Ahhhhh yeah. Whatever

This game was a great character builder, they could have easily folded the tent after giving up the tying goal but didn't and fought back for the win. It certainly is going to boost their confidence winning the first one without Kovy and what a performance by Saku, outstanding!!!!!

Originally posted by olematelot

This game was a great character builder, they could have easily folded the tent after giving up the tying goal but didn't and fought back for the win. It certainly is going to boost their confidence winning the first one without Kovy and what a performance by Saku, outstanding!!!!!

I don't know about everyone else, but I think we've had enough character building games. If we get any more character, we'll be in movies.

As far as confidence, yes, this will boost it. Hopefully the lesson learned from this game is NOT that it's OK to give up a 3 goal lead.

Originally posted by simonus
Originally posted by tommy9

Thats no so important now. I am horrified from the ticket situation in Bell C. I will travel to the Canada in March maybe and I dont now which team I will chose. It looks like the Toronto, due the problems with the Habs-tickets! :):( I have to ask Pleky what is possible to arrange.

Its crazy. Last broadcast from the East Rutheford with a half-empty auditorium and not a free seat throught the Canada's stadiums. You live in a wrong state!

Tommy, I'm not sure I understand you, but tickets to games in toronto might be even more difficult to get than Montreal tickets (and a lot more expensive). If you are thinking about a Montreal v. Toronto game..... well I hope that you bring your piggy bank....

Understand. But Leafs ticket for some March duell will be not an Utopia. I'll think of something with Kabby together. 2-tickets pack for three games would be great! Sens,Habs and Bolts - and I'll the happiest man on Earth ;). More difficult is to get the canadian visa than the ticket probably :D. We cant' simply buy a fly-ticket, take wallet full of bucks and hurrah Montreal. Thats the reality :(. We'll see.

:can:

Originally posted by Mont Royale
Originally posted by olematelot

I don't know about everyone else, but I think we've had enough character building games. If we get any more character, we'll be in movies.

As far as confidence, yes, this will boost it. Hopefully the lesson learned from this game is NOT that it's OK to give up a 3 goal lead.

There is always room for character building games, they make you stronger when it all counts the most. As far as giving up a 3 goal lead goes, sure its not good but it's going to happen

[Edited on 2005/11/16 by olematelot]