a concerned fan?

les_glorieux

Yeah that is weird I love reading his reviews. But if he does not have time to write them I do. I rarely if ever miss a game. So concerned fan if you want to pass your duties off once in a while I am willing to help.

Originally posted by JeanLucPilon

I'm a fan concerned about a concerned fan.

Yes, Colin needs our support. He sustained a hand injury and it is difficult for him to write at this time. I'm sure everyone at HW (collaborators and readers) wish him a full recovery. Colin's contribution to HW is really appreciated and gives the project a lot of credibility. Get well soon Colin!! :/)

Feel free to give Colin more encouragements in this thread or to his email: c.prichett@habsworld.net

Plus, why would we ever want the Habs to lose?:o

Julien can punish them with a bag skate if they do it again

Originally posted by sakiqc

Yes, Colin needs our support. He sustained a hand injury and it is difficult for him to write at this time. I'm sure everyone at HW (collaborators and readers) wish him a full recovery. Colin's contribution to HW is really appreciated and gives the project a lot of credibility. Get well soon Colin!! :/)

Feel free to give Colin more encouragements in this thread or to his email: c.prichett@habsworld.net

Well I have been meaning to write and say how much I miss Colin's comments. They are always insightful and realistic. :bow: I hope his prognosis is better than Kovalev's. We certainly don't want to wait 4-8 weeks for the mailbag and the game by game player evaluations.

Get well soon Colin. We all miss your contributions.

Originally posted by Peter Puck
Originally posted by sakiqc

Well I have been meaning to write and say how much I miss Colin's comments. They are always insightful and realistic. :bow: I hope his prognosis is better than Kovalev's. We certainly don't want to wait 4-8 weeks for the mailbag and the game by game player evaluations.

Get well soon Colin. We all miss your contributions.

Absolutely, everyday I come on here looking for ACFs comments and I'm disappointed when I find none. Hope thayt hands better soon Colin

[Edited on 2005/11/17 by olematelot]

Originally posted by GoHabs2002

Wait a minute!!!!

ACF is hurt....

Kovy is hurt....

both unable to perform....

Colin has a hard C that sounds like a K...

Kovy has a K......

Maybe ACF is Kovy.....or Kovy is a concerned fan.

:ghg:

shh.. lol ;)

Originally posted by GoHabs2002

Wait a minute!!!!

ACF is hurt....

Kovy is hurt....

both unable to perform....

Colin has a hard C that sounds like a K...

Kovy has a K......

Maybe ACF is Kovy.....or Kovy is a concerned fan.

:ghg:

I think if you look carefully you will see that ACF is taller than AK.

;)