Huet makes impressive debut...

HaliHab

According to this article from the Hamilton Bulldogs website, Cristobal Huet made a very impressive first start!

http://www.hamiltonbulldogs.com/index.php?...=display&nid=66

39 saves in an undeserved, road-loss. Games 3rd star. 27 saves in a goal-less opening 2 periods. Not a bad opening performance. Now, if this club could just get scoring. I'm a patient person, I'd love for them to fall into a 2nd half groove like they did last season.

I'm as big a Danis fan as anyone, he's undeniably got the more positive long-term future in Montreal but what a great problem to have!

Go Habs Go!

Maybe. with time, he'll get back into a groove and be what he can be for the Canadiens.

By the way, Garth Murray scored the goal. He doesn't seem to do that very often. I don't know what his role is but I hope it isn't offensive contributions.

:hlogo::ghg::hlogo:

Huet was playing for the Bulldogs. Of course he looked good - he's an NHL goalie. He might not be a complete full time starter, but he still belongs in the NHL.

It'd be like watching Reggie Brown play in the CFL. He's supposed to have success - he's an NFL player.

[Edited on 2005/11/18 by Ribeiro]