• Replies 346
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by les_glorieux

well you win some you lose some.

what goal song do they use?

i dont know what it is called, but it is a very popular hockey song and ive heard it from so many teams in the nhl. it's not a bad song, but it is overrused.

Well, that was a learning experience for the boys.... yes, you actually do need to play a full 60 minutes to win...

And the PK needs work... what happened to Begin's SH goals? I miss those...

We'll get 'em tomorrow...

one bright light this evening.... the flyers :puke: (one of my other despised teams :puke: :puke: ) just blew a three goal lead against the thrashers and then proceeded to lose in overtime.

i know that this doesn't make up for our scuzzy loss :puke: :puke: :puke: but, for me, anyways, it certainly helps to soothe the sorrow. :)

[Edited on 2005/11/19 by shortcat1]

Originally posted by shortcat1

one bright light this evening.... the flyers :puke: (one of my other despised teams :puke: :puke: ) just blew a three goal lead against the thrashers and then proceeded to lose in overtime.

i know that this doesn't make up for our scuzzy loss :puke: :puke: :puke: but, for me, anyways, it certainly helps to soothe the sorrow. :)

[Edited on 2005/11/19 by shortcat1]

A little "Schadenfreuden" never hurt anyone, Shortcat... ;)

Does anyone know the percentage of times the other team scores when Koivu is in the penalty box? I feel like it must be 75% of the time.

Originally posted by Denis Savard
Originally posted by tommy9

:wall: ######!!

Don't worry, you have Louis Garcia&co. in Alemania! ;)

I think you're not an Slovakia fan :D :D

Congratulations to Czech Republic too ;)

Thanks! BTW, I can't imagine the World Championship without the Espana-guys. You have a lot of bad luck in the 3-4 last tournaments. Good luck in quarterfinal group next summer. :)

PS. ... in 16 hours start the "El Clásico" at San Bernábeu! :) 3-3 draw would be nice (Carlos,Robinho,Solari - Ronaldinho2 and Etóo :)) for example.

Let's at least hope we can win tommorow, and the leafs get their asses handed to them by atlanta...

NOTE: While watching the habs game of course, it may be a good idea to watch some of the leafs game if u can...there should be fights galore.

That was a shitty game to say the least.

We missed Bonk on the PK tonight hope he is back soon.

Also wow Theo looked shaky I will be happy to see Danis tomorrow. At least he has confidence, maybe Theo’s injury is worse should give him the Caps and Thrashers game off.

Overall a very poor defensive effort. All night in our end they handled the puck like it was a grenade, nobody wanted it. Too soft, nobody took the man. Theo was fighting the puck all night, but I wouldn't put the blame on him for any goal, he never got any help. It's hard to win when you only show up for one period. I think I'd rather eat mud than loose to the Devils. Lets take it out on Washington tomorrow:ghg:

Shit game, it would have been a shit game even if we won it. Its even worse that we lost. I'll place a lot of blame on everyone including that bastard Fraser. Why do we keep getting that piece of shit ref. Start the game with a 5-3, way to set the tone. The second call was weak. You give a 5-3 for a penalty like that. The first goal of a game is huge, especially against a team like New Jersey. I think Fraser takes bribes or just has a hate on for certain teams in the league.

We have some key players on injuries. It will afect the team. Kovalev and Bonk.

The second line is still intact and maybe someone needs to move up (Ryder) so that line can get some spark?

Dagenais and Ribeiro together again?

Remember we traded Hoss for Garth Murray? I haven't seen him play but it sounded like he could play two-way hockey. Why don't give him a call?

Zednik - Koivu - Perezhogin

Plekanec - Higgins - Ryder

Sundström - Ribeiro - Bulis

Murray - Begin - Dagenais

?

:wall: ######!!

Don't worry, you have Louis Garcia&co. in Alemania! ;)

I think you're not an Slovakia fan :D :D

Congratulations to Czech Republic too ;)

Thanks! BTW, I can't imagine the World Championship without the Espana-guys. You have a lot of bad luck in the 3-4 last tournaments. Good luck in quarterfinal group next summer. :)

PS. ... in 16 hours start the "El Clásico" at San Bernábeu! :) 3-3 draw would be nice (Carlos,Robinho,Solari - Ronaldinho2 and Etóo :)) for example.

¿3-3?, no, no, 0-5 will be better, five goals score for Eto'o :/)

Excuse me everybody, last soccer post in this thread ;)

http://www.habsworld.net/forum/viewthread....tid=3251&page=5

[Edited on 2005/11/19 by Denis Savard]

Originally posted by ch_nl

We have some key players on injuries. It will afect the team. Kovalev and Bonk.

The second line is still intact and maybe someone needs to move up (Ryder) so that line can get some spark?

Dagenais and Ribeiro together again?

Remember we traded Hoss for Garth Murray? I haven't seen him play but it sounded like he could play two-way hockey. Why don't give him a call?

Zednik - Koivu - Perezhogin

Plekanec - Higgins - Ryder

Sundström - Ribeiro - Bulis

Murray - Begin - Dagenais

?

I doubt they'd split up ribeiro and ryder.

just my 2 cents...