Game Thread | Capitals vs. Canadiens | 11/19/05 | 7:00 p.m.

les_glorieux

Oh I think I saw that before! And you get points like if you kick them you get 1 point. If they fall down you get 2 points. I saw that before. If it was on TV more often here, I'd watch it. It's interesting.

• Replies 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Dutch_Habs_Fan

Yes Eurosport always has the old stuff!

Did you write that story?

Funny thing, those ducth guys are huge in Japan, but not in their own country. Totally not famous, and in Japan they can't walk on the streets without being noticed. The sports is very small here!

well it isn't such a great story;)

But yes Eurosport will have yesterday's event soon, I don't know the date.

The fighters here, if they walk in the street they will be mobbed by hundreds/thousands of fans. It's nuts how popular they are -- and the Dutch guys, like Aerts, Hoost, Bonjasky and now Schilt, are always at the top.

...anyway don't want to hijack the game thread even though it was a crap game, we got "Capital Punishment" hehehe -- So, goodbye all, see you next time when we whip the Atlanta TrashCans

[Edited on 20-11-05 by JeanLucPilon]

Originally posted by Bulis_the_Habbie
Originally posted by gohabsgo252006

I think you have to mix up the lines at this point to find some chemistry. After watching the last few games, i would like to see Ryder get to play with Koivu, he is our best set up man and with Kovy out, Ryder is our best shooter / finnisher.

Zednik has been dissapointing and floating, Ribs should only play on the power play, Dags and STREIT should be in Long Beach at the best. Next game, I would like to see

Bulis Koivu Ryder

Plekanek Bonk Zednik

HIggins Begin Sundstrom

Zhogs Ribs Dags (very little ice time if any for tihs trio as a hole)

I'd love to see Bulis play with Koivu. That's a good first line but IMO Zednik is playing well and will probably stay on the first line. And Julien refuses to move Ribeiro off the second for some reason.

I'll tell you BTH, I am in such a bad mood, I think that Zed has played decently, but doesn't capitalize on his chances for a sniper he doesn't snipe. and tonight he was floating around center playing no D.

But you are absolutely right about Julien's refusal to demote Ribs, maybe now that Bonk is back and looked pretty good tonight he'll give it a shot

and go habs go? why does the country your from always change? I think ti always says the country of the person who posted before you. I've seen it Netherlands, Spain and now Japan.

K1 Fighting, i'm not a expert, so don't know all the differences between those sports.

I believe K1 was intended to bring fighters from all kind to the ring and take it on! Sumo/Boxing/Kickboxing etc!

Congratz on 500 posts on HW!:bow:

The Problem is if you bench Ribs you gotta keep Dags. I wish we could keep them both on the bench, but then we'd have to play STREIT.

What to do, What to do

I think i'm gonna go get hammered

hehe everyone time you say Streit you say it in caps...

I never noticed that before,

that is super weird, any idea how to fix it?

Yep now it says netherlands. You see it too? I thought my ocmputer was just messed up. Nope, no idea. Ask an admin.

All our night have been ruined!!

Also the night in the pub hasn't been a succes!! Damn girls!! WHERE ARE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hehe.. you're at the pub right now? They have a computer there?:?-:D