2021 NHL General Discussion

hab29RETIRED

2 hours ago, Habs Fan in Edmonton said:

Agreed, I get tired of trying to read between the lines.  Do you like Babcock or not??  

Quite a tantrum by Commadore.

36 minutes ago, DON said:

Quite a tantrum by Commadore.

I've heard him before ... it goes waayyy back ... apparently not the only player who hates Babcock.

13 minutes ago, GHT120 said:

I've heard him before ... it goes waayyy back ... apparently not the only player who hates Babcock.

And Commadore likely isnt the only player Babcock hated to coach.:spamafote:

19 hours ago, The Chicoutimi Cucumber said:

I just wish Commodore would drop the "robot NHL speak" and tell us how he really feels. SHEESH 😬

19 hours ago, Habs Fan in Edmonton said:

Agreed, I get tired of trying to read between the lines.  Do you like Babcock or not??  

hahahahahaha

2 hours ago, dlbalr said:

NBC is pulling the plug on NBCSN by the end of 2021 - I wonder what effect that might have on the upcoming US TV deal.  NBC's current bid would see most of their games go to USA Network.

https://www.sportsbusinessdaily.com/SB-Blogs/Breaking-News/2021/01/NBCSN.aspx

Wonder what the relative viewer bases are?  If USA Network is broader/bigger that might make them viable for at least some of the cable deal ... depends on into how many pieces the NHL and the broadcasters are willing to cut the pie.

23 hours ago, GHT120 said:

Wonder what the relative viewer bases are?  If USA Network is broader/bigger that might make them viable for at least some of the cable deal ... depends on into how many pieces the NHL and the broadcasters are willing to cut the pie.

NBCSN is in approx 60 million homes... USA is in approx 90 million homes. 

USA is a standard channel, including in over 95% of homes with cable/satellite TV packages.

This seems to show that Vancouver is a better team than what they showed against the Habs; it bodes well for the Hab's season

Yeah - we caught Van at a moment when their best players were slumping (Hughes/Pettersson) and also when their D was ravaged with injury.

They're OK, but their depth is a serious structural problem.

1 hour ago, alfredoh2009 said:

This seems to show that Vancouver is a better team than what they showed against the Habs; it bodes well for the Hab's season

A Canuck fan said to me, "I thought the Canucks were one bad team...till i saw Ottawa!"

So dont read much into blowout, Sens are one bad team and showed it yesterday. Not sure who they will battle for top draft odds, but my money is on them to finish last in NHL.

This feels like the best/only place for this ... Hockey30 reporting that Romanov stays after practice to work with the taxi squad

https://twitter.com/HOCKEY30_com/status/1354131267042877446

3 hours ago, Fanpuck33 said:

He dated her, but they never married.

Well , that is a good break for PK, he can keep all the money in his contract 

:flaming: :flaming: :flaming: 

But Lindsey Vonn has wrecked many backs
:flaming: :flaming: :flaming: 

Edited by alfredoh2009
Added emojis to show I am talking sh&t

• dlbalr unpinned this topic