Jan. 16, Habs vs Oilers, 7 PM

dlbalr

52 minutes ago, dlbalr said:

If they don't start Allen tomorrow, Price is going to wind up starting 5 of 6 on the road (assuming Allen gets the back-to-back game in Vancouver) and then the first two home games have a day in between so he probably gets both of those.  All of a sudden, Price is playing more than he was last year.  If Allen is starting tomorrow, I won't be happy; he can't just play back-to-backs.

I am sure that there is out there someone(s) who feel that a $10.5 million dollar goaltender should play 50 of 56 games ... just hope his name is not Claude Julien ... I share all your fears.

2 hours ago, GHT120 said:

I am sure that there is out there someone(s) who feel that a $10.5 million dollar goaltender should play 50 of 56 games ... just hope his name is not Claude Julien ... I share all your fears.

Is there anyone out there who think a $5m goalie should play 6 games?

12 hours ago, hab29RETIRED said:

Depends who the goalie is I guess.

12 hours ago, hab29RETIRED said:

More like 12-18 games when sharing the net with CP

On 1/17/2021 at 8:04 AM, dlbalr said:

The PBP voice was Harnaryan Singh, the usual Punjabi PBP guy who doesn't seem to be doing that one now.  (It looks like the PBP teams are largely going to be regionalized instead of traveling much for games so we'll probably see him a few times.)  My expectations were pretty low going in considering that this was only his second game in English (as far as I'm aware) but he did pretty well.

I thought he did great.