Jan 21, Habs vs Canucks, 9:30 PM

tomh009

27 minutes ago, The Chicoutimi Cucumber said:

Random note here, but I kinda like the 3-game set concept. And it seems to me that by staying put in a city for multiple games, a team could minimize some of the hassles associated with all the travel. Is this something which the NHL should consider implementing more regularly?

There are numerous interesting things regarding the new season.  I'm not sure if they should consider keeping any of the new format but time will tell.  These series this year could lead to a lot more fights or injuries and consequent suspensions. 

Perfect. End the period with a penalty.

A bit of a chintzy call, perhaps, but still.

This should have been a 2-0 period.

Habs29 was worried about a team prone to dumb penalties...right now, it looks like he called it

Another PP for the Canucks to start the 2nd period. The refs seem to wanna give the games to the Canucks!

Glad to see this first period over. The Boys are nonchalant. Weber is playing like Crap and our PK is really showing signs that it might suck as much as last year!

• Like 1

Just now, TurdBurglar said:

So Edmundson got called for interference for delivering a clean hit to a guy who just touched the puck?  I didn't misunderstand what happened there, right?

Late hit, weak call but think had time to pull up. 

3 minutes ago, TurdBurglar said:

So Edmundson got called for interference for delivering a clean hit to a guy who just touched the puck?  I didn't misunderstand what happened there, right?

Nope, the refs seem hellbent on giving us penalties. Not saying that they're wrong on all of them, but out of the 3 calls tonight, I think two of them were iffy!

Nice goal Ryder

• Upvote 1

We have to make them pay for their missing D. Keep pushing.