Jan 21, Habs vs Canucks, 9:30 PM

tomh009

45 minutes ago, xXx..CK..xXx said:

Nice goal Ryder

Glad I’m not the only one who thinks he looks exactly like ol’ Mr. “And A 2nd.”

That period was hilarious. Poor Canucks...their D was dodgy going into the season and now is absolutely decimated.

A lot of talk on Habs radio (which I was listening to while walking the dog) about Petersson being out of it. I’ll have to tune into the Van sports shows tomorrow and see what the hell is going on with him.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, The Chicoutimi Cucumber said:

😀

Weber needs a rest in Game Five of the season why - ?

Because we can.  Roll all 3 pairs bottom heavy and forwards bottom heavy to get them some minutes.  The forwards deserve it.  If Canucks score, go back to normal rotation.

42 minutes ago, Habsfan89 said:

Wonder if  golden knights have called Bergevin to ask for Suzuki back yet 😂

I think if there is one untouchable on the Habs it would be Suzuki.  He is terrific, young, cheap and low maintenance. What's not to like. 

11 minutes ago, Trizzak said:

Jonathan Toews has been pushing for this. Wants a more baseball-like schedule for hockey to save on travel time.

I can understand that argument but theres no contact in baseball or fighting.  Thats a major difference.

Home & Home should probably be the longest series.  Teams calm down with time passed but it'll be easy to remember what happened the last time 2 teams met when it is the last game they played. 

Watch Petterson play well next game until Edmundson smokes him with a similar questionable hit and hell breaks lose.