Quarterly Report?

Trizzak

I don't know if you'd call it a quarterly report but here's a link you might want to check on the Montreal's prospects on the AHL Bulldogs.

http://www.hockeysfuture.com/article.php?s...hreaded&order=0

It's a pretty complete round-up of what our kids are doing down there.

By the way, it's not that very encouraging.

:hlogo::ghg::hlogo:

Yeah.. Shortcat...yah

Reading that makes me sad.. I had really hoped for more progress from locke and kostitsyn..

At least it seems that all may not yet be lost for Hainsey and that benoit may have been a steal as a walk on.

Time will tell...it is interesting to note that they are the youngest team in the Ahl...That maybe puts the struggles into perspective a bit more

Trizzak beat me to it, but I submitted quarterly report cards on all the Habs players; it covers up to and including game 20. There was a little delay in getting it put together, but I managed to submit it just after game 22 was completed. I've already had 5 emails criticizing various parts of my grades and comments.

I'll address one point that has come up a few times now. Many have questioned why I only game Ryder a C. While it's true that he's been a top goal scorer for the team, his plus/minus and general lack of attention on defence are the reasons I've graded him relatively low. Since he's on the 2nd line, he and his linemates do not get the attention that Koivu's line does by the opposition's top checkers, particularly on the road. That alone should allow him ample opportunites to score, which he has done. However, by a similar argument, he should have easier assignments defensively, and should not be beaten at even strength as often as he has so far.