Attention Fellow Swedes!!!

Doktor Kosmos

Hello fellow countrymen (and the rest of you Habs fans for that matter). Long time no see.

Here's the deal. I recently bought a DVD recorder, and I've started transferring my old video tapes to DVD format. The very first thing I transfered was a Canadiens game I have on video tape, namely the fifth game of the 1993 Stanley Cup Final, when the Candiens played Wayne Gretzky and the Los Angeles Kings.

So, what I'm wondering is if any one of you crazy Swedes would like me to burn a copy of the game for you. I have burnt one copy already, and according to the DVD recorder manual, it's supposed to work on any type of region 2 DVD player. I tried it on my Macintosh computer, and it worked. I also tried it on my Playstation 2, and it worked.

Since it's transfered from a video tape, the quality isn't spectacular, but the DVD format is quite handy if you ask me.

So, again, anyone interested in having Game 5 of the 1993 Stanley Cup Finals on DVD?

Cheers!