i like second line of ribs, ryder, dagenais

bookworm

they played well together last year, and i think they would have been fine this year were it not for dagenais taking a few ill-timed penalties in the early games of this season. i really like julien and respect him but would like to see dagenais given another chance.

in my opinion they should have been allowed to work through a bit of a slow start and would have been fine. ryder's early injury during camp didn't help things as far as jelling under new rules together.

i don't believe it helps to keep rotating wingers on and off that line and dagenais has been working as hard as anybody. i haven't been at any of the practices but whenever rds shows clips he's working hard there too.

anyway, that's how i feel and like i have said on an earlier post, i believe dagenais will score an awful lot of goals in this league and i would prefer them to be for les habitants. same goes for ribeiro.

Originally posted by bookworm

they played well together last year, and i think they would have been fine this year were it not for dagenais taking a few ill-timed penalties in the early games of this season.  i really like julien and respect him but would like to see dagenais given another chance.

in my opinion they should have been allowed to work through a bit of a slow start and would have been fine.  ryder's early injury during camp didn't help things as far as jelling under new rules together.

i don't believe it helps to keep rotating wingers on and off that line and dagenais has been working as hard as anybody.  i haven't been at any of the practices but whenever rds shows clips he's working hard there too.

anyway, that's how i feel and like i have said on an earlier post, i believe dagenais will score an awful lot of goals in this league and i would prefer them to be for les habitants.  same goes for ribeiro.

Perezhogin and Higgins are better. They'll get the ice-time before Dagenais does. End of story.

they played well together last year, and i think they would have been fine this year were it not for dagenais taking a few ill-timed penalties in the early games of this season.  i really like julien and respect him but would like to see dagenais given another chance.

in my opinion they should have been allowed to work through a bit of a slow start and would have been fine.  ryder's early injury during camp didn't help things as far as jelling under new rules together.

i don't believe it helps to keep rotating wingers on and off that line and dagenais has been working as hard as anybody.  i haven't been at any of the practices but whenever rds shows clips he's working hard there too.

anyway, that's how i feel and like i have said on an earlier post, i believe dagenais will score an awful lot of goals in this league and i would prefer them to be for les habitants.  same goes for ribeiro.

I have to admire your nerve for posting this. Keep your head down. The "lets dump Dagenais" mob will soon tell you why you are deluded and a threat to the Habs.

Unless I missed something, Dag's scoring ability won us the last game. If he continues to contribute-- with almost zero ice time-- why not reward him. Phooey on the ADP

:)

If Dags is dressed for games then it pretty much ruins any chance of rolling 4 lines consistently, thus giving anyone else playing on the fourth line as little ice time as Dags.

I don't like that.

I'd love to see him on the powerplay with his ass right in the goalie's face, tipping in shots and knocking in rebounds. Then when he gets a few goals and gets SOME trade value, try for a player with average all around skills.

But it won't happen.

I'd also like to point out I am a Dags supporter, and called for him to be on the second line until one of the rookies knocked him from his perch. That happened about 2 games in. Now I don't think he has a spot on this team.

isn't it fun to swim against the current? :D:D

Originally posted by ch for life

I know..its why we traded him..he dries up like brian savage.

Its also why GAineys  a GM and I post my ideas on the web

:/):/) excellent perspective for all of us to keep in mind :/):/)