How 'bout them Expos!

Habs77

Seriously people, if you haven't gone lately... you've been missing something special.

I've been to the last few games and it's been amazing, this is the payback for all those years of suffering under lousy ownership & management.

The best entertainment value for your buck, hands down... not even close.

I only WISH the Habs give as great a show as consistently as the Expos, but that'll never happen.

###### YEAAAAAAAA!!!!!

I've listened to just about every game on the net....went to see the series here in Frisco & the one in Oakland.....it's awesome.....

We have Vazquez pitching for the sweep tomorrow....

careful though....next 11 games are against Phillies and Marlins.............

WOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOO

I'm trying not to get too excited, but it's hard. The Spos have disapointed many times in the past and even this season they have been very streaky.

It's tough not to get too pumped up, especially lately.

The whole season will come down to how we can play on the road, because so far we have been pathetic away from our two "homes"

Originally posted by Quebecois

I'm trying not to get too excited, but it's hard. The Spos have disapointed many times in the past and even this season they have been very streaky.  

I know what you mean, I tried to not let them get to me as much as I could... but they got me again :)

I'm realistic about our chances given the fact there 6 teams within 1 game and we play almost exclusively on the road down the stretch.

But I just figured I'm gonna enjoy it while it lasts, after all the years of taking the BS MLB has thrown at us... we deserve the kind of enjoyment the Spos have brought us at home this year.

Too bad today is a 1pm start on a week day, my gang would have went again but people work on week days... it's gonna have to be the kids today.