Game Thread | Habs vs. Buds | 11/26/05

Spider-Man NL

• Replies 521
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Leafs Suck

I'm starting to question Juilen's coaching ability. Streit and Dagenais see WAY too much PP time. Dagenais is barley the 13th forward on this team, why is he on one of the two PP units? UGH. Komsiarek has a hard shot, I'd rather have him out there then Streak.

I agree but at this point...I'd take a Pylon and place it at the left point over Streit, at least the pylon won't shoot it into a PKers legs and cause 2 shorthanded breakaways a game

I hope Markov will not get suspended although it is probably imminent. I just got home from the game and I think Koivu may get suspended as well he chased the refs town their tunnel and had to be held back by the linesmen and then was collect by Dandy. They were all not impressed though. I think that Montreal needs to call a meeting with Van Helmen

I am still trying to get over not only the stupid rivet penalty with no seconds left, but the markov dis-allowed goal. I Just cant believe it!!! Kronvall just saved his team a goal by taking a FREE penalty!!! iM SO PISSED OFF

The league better do something with these horrible biased refs. The refs should be the ones getting fined/suspended!!!

[Edited on 04/07/1989 by habsfan88]

Maybe some suspensions to our better players will make the likes of STREIT realize that he has to play better and can't rely on everyone to make up for his lackluster performances.

Then again I forgot that STREIT just sucks, and isn't just playing Bad.....I'll chip in for the plane ticket back to les Swiss for him....as long as i get a guarantee he gets on the plane and will never come back

Originally posted by Trizzak

can someone explain the reffing situation to me? what happened?

After the game ended Markov grabbed a ref and shook him a little bit. He was assessed a match penalty for abuse of officials, and will have a hearing the disciplinary committee. There is a 100% chance he'll be suspended for the Ottawa game. If he's not, Gainey is an f'n magician.

Originally posted by JMMR

I hope Markov will not get suspended although it is probably imminent. I just got home from the game and I think Koivu may get suspended as well he chased the refs town their tunnel and had to be held back by the linesmen and then was collect by Dandy. They were all not impressed though. I think that Montreal needs to call a meeting with Van Helmen

Who's Van Helmen?

Originally posted by dark_faerie87
Originally posted by JMMR

Who's Van Helmen?

Im pretty sure he's the cheif official...

Originally posted by option+
Originally posted by Trizzak

can someone explain the reffing situation to me? what happened?

After the game ended Markov grabbed a ref and shook him a little bit. He was assessed a match penalty for abuse of officials, and will have a hearing the disciplinary committee. There is a 100% chance he'll be suspended for the Ottawa game. If he's not, Gainey is an f'n magician.

Maybe Coly will feel bad that his refs are semi-######ed and will forget about it....

No chance. The NHL will back up its refs, no matter how incompetent they were tonight. They can't be sending the message that its OK to make contact with the refs if you disagree with their calls.

Gordie Dwyer got 40 games 4 or so years ago for making contact with the refs. Markov won't get get close to that many... I'm hoping 2 or 3 games. *cross fingers*

Oh man on Leaf's talk andy frost won't even let the habs fans speak when they call. The habs fans call in, and are in no way rude just trying to calmly explain their opinion and Andy Frost just goes "Oh, Another discruntled habs fan, good night to you"

What a fag