Game Thread | Habs vs. Buds | 11/26/05

Spider-Man NL

• Replies 521
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

THAT WASN'T A PENALTY BY THE WAY.....IF YOU TOUCH THE PUCK IT'S NOT A PENALTY...THAT'S A LOAD OF CRAP....WORST CALL!!! ESPECIALLY AFTER ALL THE HORSESHIT THE REFS LET GO ALL NIGHT.....HOW MANY TIMES DID THE HABS GET THE SHORT END OF THE STICK TONIGHT....BULSHIT...I CAN'T EMPHASIZE IT ENOUGH....I WOULD BEAT THE CRAP OUT OF THE REF IF HE WAS IN FRONT OF ME RIGH TNOW

Well, I guess you can't blame the refs for their usage of medicinal marijuana for their glaucoma... I'm sure they thought that their calls were good.. and groovy...

Originally posted by Howie_Morenz

Figures. At least we got one point out of the game. LEAFS SUCK ALWAYS.

Montreal still lost this game due to:

Dumb penalties.

Bad Coaching.

Now Montreal has to build on this and not take penalties and victories will start.

not taking penalties is kind of hard when the refs are paid off...

Pleks goal was beautiful and Koivu had that BEAUTIFUL chance with a minute left. It woulda been sweet poetry for him to score after neale and bob were mocking him all night.

BTW, anyone else see the Canucks playing soccer in the hall before there game and Cole says "Canucks are warm'em up by playing some volleyball"

Originally posted by Leafs Suck

Pleks goal was beautiful and Koivu had that BEAUTIFUL chance with a minute left. It woulda been sweet poetry for him to score after neale and bob were mocking him all night.

BTW, anyone else see the Canucks playing soccer in the hall before there game and Cole says "Canucks are warm'em up by playing some volleyball"

Its HNIC, do you expect anything other?