Maas to Hamilton

habsfan88

Can they do that? Will he still be there for the Grey Cup or do they have to wait?

Either way, good move for the Ti-Cats. Not one of those QBs worked out this season and Maas has looked pretty damn good recently. I think Hamilton still has some work to do though.

CFL does things strangely:

http://tinyurl.com/dttl9

VANCOUVER -- The whispers of collusion and the odour of indiscretion envelops the 93rd Grey Cup championship game, which will be played tomorrow.

At issue, is the very presence and future of Edmonton Eskimos quarterback Jason Maas -- the hero, coming off the bench, on two consecutive road playoff victories. At issue also is the credibility of a Canadian Football League forever searching for credibility and in question is whether a wink-wink side-deal in a league known for side deals actually has taken place.

Originally posted by jetsniper

Can they do that? Will he still be there for the Grey Cup or do they have to wait?

Either way, good move for the Ti-Cats. Not one of those QBs worked out this season and Maas has looked pretty damn good recently. I think Hamilton still has some work to do though.

I think that Maas will still be an eskimo for the grey cup but the stories are just saying that the ti-cats and eskimo's agreed to the deal, but it won't be finalized until the off-season.

Originally posted by habsfan88
Originally posted by jetsniper

I think that Maas will still be an eskimo for the grey cup but the stories are just saying that the ti-cats and eskimo's agreed to the deal, but it won't be finalized until the off-season.

The rumors are strange because the old rumour was Edmonton gets their first round pick back and Hamilton gets Maas. This is a better deal for Hamilton as they have a gazillion picks this year, which should make for interesting trades before draft day.