Feb 23 Habs @ Sens 7:00

Prime Minister Koivu

This is the game that we turn things around. 

All star performance by Danault, Byron promoted to first PP, Perry scores again, Anderson snipes 2 and Toffoli too. 

Price stands on his head 

Kulak in for Mete

Toffoli - Danault - Gallagher 

Drouin - Suzuki - ANDERSON 

Tatar - Kotkaniemi - Armia 

Perry - Evans - Byron

Chairot - Weber 

Edmundson - Petry

Kulak - Romanov 

As long as we avoid OT we should be able to win!

• Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, JoeLassister said:

Chicken wings tonight.  FIVE GOALS GAME !!!

Yes, i hope they break out and fill the Sens net with pucks! At same time play smarter defense as well.:D

55 minutes ago, tomh009 said:

Lehkonen may be in yet if Drouin ends up not playing. Some tweets are claiming Drouin is questionable but I don't know whether this is reliable.

https://twitter.com/freeplays/status/1364276566017134597?s=20

TSN reporting Drouin is in.

Chabot is GTD for Ottawa.

TSN 1200 on Twitter: "Sens morning skate for Tuesday. (Stepan & Murray not on the ice) Tkachuk- Norris- CBrown Paul- White -Dadonov Stützle -Anisimov- Batherson Haley -Tierney -Watson Peca Chabot- Zaitsev Reilly -Zub Brannstrom -Gudbranson Coburn -JBrown" / Twitter

Sens dressing a goon ... Micheal Haley's NHL Totals ... 272 games, 11 goals, 21 assists, 32 points and 692 PIMs ... Apparently they are upset at Phil Danault for a high stick on Stützle ... 

1 hour ago, zumpano21 said:

Apparently, we are aiming to channel Doug Murray energy.

SwedishHulk SMASH!

Loved the player, he made it entertaining (both + & -) whenever he hit then ice and was just hated so badly by the fancy stats crowd.

38 minutes ago, GHT120 said:

Micheal Haley's NHL Totals ... 272 games, 11 goals, 21 assists, 32 points and 692 PIMs ... Apparently they are upset at Phil Danault for a high stick on Stützle ... 

He played last game also didnt he?

Glad that Kulak is in, hate that the top four remains stable. They have two puck-movers bunched together in the bottom pairing, and two cement-footed D on the top pairing. What's the definition of insanity again - ?

1 hour ago, The Chicoutimi Cucumber said:

Glad that Kulak is in, hate that the top four remains stable. They have two puck-movers bunched together in the bottom pairing, and two cement-footed D on the top pairing. What's the definition of insanity again - ?

Agree

Flipping Kulak and Chairot will help but the bold move is

Romanov - Weber

Kulak - Petry 

Chairot - Edmundson/Mete

I would not be surprised if we get a boring defensive game for the Habs 

I still hope that instead they bring their intense fast game and that they overrun the Sens

55 minutes ago, Prime Minister Koivu said:

Agree

Flipping Kulak and Chairot will help but the bold move is

Romanov - Weber

Kulak - Petry 

Chairot - Edmundson/Mete

Or try

Kulak-Weber

Romanov-Petry

instead maybe?

Anyways :gohabsgo:

I still felt like other than OT that the Habs outplayed the Sens. So many crazy puck bounces, not just referring to their goals but times it seemed like there was a force field forcing the puck up and over our sticks - particularly at the blue line. 

I really think if the Habs bring their energy, this is a big win game. 

I hope the lines stay in tact. 

if the Habs have become headcases, put the lines in the blender for a period - just for the shakeup. This isn’t a talentless bunch. If they are trying too hard it’s a head problem and they are going for their memorized plays. Blender the lines and then the set plays go out the window and the talent can shine. 

but trust the lines. Bring the energy. 

then mix it up if we don’t have a lead. 

Kulak looked *terrible* on that Senators goal.   He left his position on that 2 on 2 to go over to Romanov's player, then that Senator passed the puck over to the open man in front who scored!    

I am starting to think Kulak is regressing back to the player who made all of those mental mistakes during his second season with Montreal. 

3 hours ago, DON said:

He played last game also didnt he?

Apologies he did ... got duped by various sources making specific reference to his playing tonight

16 minutes ago, habscout said:

Kulak looked *terrible* on that Senators goal.   He left his position on that 2 on 2 to go over to Romanov's player, then that Senator passed the puck over to the open man in front who scored!    

I am starting to think Kulak is regressing back to the player who made all of those mental mistakes during his second season with Montreal. 

Our perhaps just not a player that can fit babysitting Romanov or Mete ... may need the confidence that Weber or Petry would inspire ... recognizing that is hardly a good thing but these guys are the cards we have too play

4 minutes ago, zumpano21 said:

Julien might be cooked

4 minutes ago, sbhatt said:

Time to pink slip the entire coaching staff.

Think the most that would ever happen in season is Julien or MAYBE Julien and Muller