Feb 23 Habs @ Sens 7:00

Prime Minister Koivu

Just now, dlbalr said:

Forgot about Hartley but he too could probably go in the bad idea category.

I've mentioned Vincent at times over the last few years but it is rare for a team to hire from another organization during the season.  Would Winnipeg stand in the way?  They might as it would mess things up in the minors for them and leave them struggling to find a replacement.  But I suppose if there was to be a year where it could happen, it'd be this one with a short schedule and a yet-to-be-determined playoff structure.

Scotty Bowman is still around ... ;)

Common guys, Carey is battling, challenging the shooters and working with Sens in his crease

Yge Habs D has no answer for those cross ice passes through the crease with a player crashi g the net 

Price has been steering those away

3 minutes ago, alfredoh2009 said:

Common guys, Carey is battling, challenging the shooters and working with Sens in his crease

Yge Habs D has no answer for those cross ice passes through the crease with a player crashi g the net 

Was just pointing out that as well as he is playing there are a couple of big holes in his game tonight

4 minutes ago, alfredoh2009 said:

Ottawa has come close on at leat 6 of those. Its crazy.

4 minutes ago, alfredoh2009 said:

Price has made several incredible saves tonight, no question. 

I suppose if he hadn’t the score would be out of reach. 

Try Byron-Evans-Danault-Chiarot and Edmundson

They couldn't be any worse could they?

It’s like toffoli just said this shift - screw you, I’m gonna score. 

It is possible to recognize that Price has made some great saves and let in some WEAK goals.

Just now, sbhatt said:

2 soft goals in a crucial game to try and stop a slide CANNOT happen.  He is sucking...there's no way to spin that.

inqas just commenting on how much quicker you are in writing right after a goal

My tv feed may be a bit lagging 

I hope it’s not a back breaker. Just as the Habs creativity was coming back, he lets in a soft one. 

sadly, soft goals DO completely undermine and render the spectacular saves as meaningless.