Dear Macaskills gf...

Trizzak

I'll give you "mad props" (as the kids say....or at least used to say) for signing up here despite not being a Habs fan. If my ex signed up here to try to get involved in my hobby...no, my passion, she might not be my ex.

Actually that's not true, but I would have appreciated the effort.

Anyways, enjoy the site!

Message to everyone else: Be nice!

Haha, great stuff... she'll be happy to read this! lol.

Is she still banned? hahaha... She read in a friends name (a not very updated name) that Dagenais won the game for us in a 3-2 win... but of course... that was against Florida, a couple days ago... She thought it was Toronto, and the rest is history...

It just had to be Dagenais though, lol.

She should have her own column where ppl send in their questions so that she can answer them... common, it'd be great! :D

And for the record, yes she is my gf, not an imposter... lol.

Originally posted by Macaskill

She should have her own column where ppl send in their questions so that she can answer them... common, it'd be great! :D

And for the record, yes she is my gf, not an imposter... lol.

LMAO!!! Sorry Maca.. I did banned her. I was sure it was an imposter. Just wanted to protect your reputation ;)

You need to teach her a little thing or two about the Habs hehe.

(just unbanned her)

macaskills gf, welcome aboard our little corner of the world where we cheer and talk HABS. Sometimes nutty, sometimes serious but mostly fun!

Noone is going to forget you here because your first thread is now a favorite of many. I laughed so hard I was crying. Not laughing at you, just how the thread went as it was priceless.

Don't be frightened to post as we are all armchair GM's and Coaches. :)

Hm. I missed all this. I knew Maca had a girlfriend (I assumed he kept her chained in the basement - it will wash with soap now), but I didn't realize she was on here. AND was banned. What was the thread? I need a good laugh...

And what's her user name? I have to send her a few U2U's (unless I get payment from you, in full, in the next 24 hours, Maca).

[Edited on 2005/12/1 by Colin]

It wasn't that funny. Besides the opening post and "are you clinically ######ed" it wasn't funnier then a few game threads I remember. Remeber that preseason game in Moncton whee every site had a different score? That one was pretty good.

So she's banned forever?

Originally posted by Bulis_the_Habbie

It wasn't that funny. Besides the opening post and "are you clinically ######ed" it wasn't funnier then a few game threads I remember. Remeber that preseason game in Moncton whee every site had a different score? That one was pretty good.

So she's banned forever?

It was funny not for the insults. It was funny because nobody knew what was going on. Insulting others is just not nice! I believe she is un-banned now.

Originally posted by Howie_Morenz
Originally posted by Bulis_the_Habbie

So she's banned forever?

It was funny not for the insults. It was funny because nobody knew what was going on. Insulting others is just not nice! I believe she is un-banned now.

Exactly. Here's everyone after a disappointing loss to the Leafs, and here comes someone who doesn't know much about hockey and is using 2 game old information to congratulate the Habs on a great win.

It might have been the worst possible time for that thread, and that's what makes it hilarious!

Haha, yes, her timing is impeccable!

You guys will have to wait just a little bit longer for her to make her presence felt on here again... couple more days maybe... but soon enough! Probably when you've just about forgot about her... wham!

Anyhow, You'll all be happy to hear that we celebrated out 1-year aniversary yesturday! :D :D

hey guys after that incident macaskill known as matt or vise versa after my post i think he relized he should tell me a thing or to about the good old hocky games or else he just felt sorry for my nonknowledge of this godly game here in canada , so ya inconclusion lol i understand why i didnt make sence in my last thread *blushs* i was wondering why i was clinikly ######..hahah i know now , but yes i am here to adoped the knowledge to take over this site and i am going to tell all toronto fans to come join this site and sOON it will be a bread of the canadians and toronto fans!and then soon enough...the toronto team will take over !and no more habs site..oh just jokeing guys i wont do that i dont know many toronto fans.. cuz im from montreal ! ya matt tried to get me into hockey by showing me the playersand tried to make me think one of them was hot so that id watch hockey more..then i picked surray and well it didmnt help.. but then i found out how his wifes name is tanya also and it was ironic then ya thats all i gotta say ill be watching everyones comments about hockey and ill become knowledgable and maybe ill become as intellagent and a hockey lover and ill correct one of you guys in the future:D ok bye for now and thanks for laughing at me in a good way :D

I am expecting her to post a message after we beat LA tomorrow night saying how sorry she is that the Habs lost to the leafs in overtime. ;)

When I first saw her thread I thought it was someone suggesting that we "really" won last Saturday against the Leafs because of the bogus disallowed goal.

• 1 year later...
Dear Macaskill's gf...

I hear you're hot. I know you're dating maca, but are you a fanatic about it?

Dear Macaskill's gf,

Oh the things I can do with a spork, three gerbils, and a hard drive.

....call me...

Colin

Oh dear, lmao.

Can't wait until I talk to her tonight after she finishes work.