Markov 3 day suspension

Haboholic

Originally posted by habschris

I didn't say move Bouillon, he is a great #7 and with injuries is very helpfull and does have a great work ethic. Rivet and Suoray can be moved. These 2 positions need to be upgraded.

Sorry, my bad. I still maintain that Bouillon is a great #5, and an adequate #4.

Today the National Hockey League announced Montreal Canadiens defenseman Andrei Markov has been suspended for 3 games following an incidient on Saturday.

"Mr.Markov's actions were completly unexpectable" said Colin Campbell as he counted money in an enevlope labelled "November 26th game payoff".

Markov pushed offical Kevin Pollock after Mats Sundin scored the winning goalie in a one-sided game at the ACC. Markov's defensive partner was sent off at 20 minutes of the third for tripping Nikolai Andropoff.

Pollock, who disallowed a goal earlier in the game and refused to say why, was seen leaving his Toronto area hotel decked out in Maple Leaf gear. He refused to comment.

Canadiens coach Claude Julien took time away from his other job on the show "King of the Hill" to set the record straight.

"There where officals at the game on Saturday? I didn't see any refs on the ice in the third, however I did see Richard Pedee and MLSE on the ice"

Leafs heavy coach Pat Quinn made this comment.

"I'm hungry move. Okay, now what where you saying?"

Originally posted by Leafs Suck

Canadiens coach Claude Julien took time away from his other job on the show "King of the Hill" to set the record straight.

:lol: Great one. I'm still laughing! :lol:

Originally posted by habschris

I didn't say move Bouillon, he is a great #7 and with injuries is very helpfull and does have a great work ethic. Rivet and Suoray can be moved. These 2 positions need to be upgraded.

Sorry, disagree, Boullion is much better than a #7. I would say a #4 at least

[Edited on 2005/11/28 by olematelot]

Today the National Hockey League announced Montreal Canadiens defenseman Andrei Markov has been suspended for 3 games following an incidient on Saturday.

"Mr.Markov's actions were completly unexpectable" said Colin Campbell as he counted money in an enevlope labelled "November 26th game payoff".

Markov pushed offical Kevin Pollock after Mats Sundin scored the winning goalie in a one-sided game at the ACC. Markov's defensive partner was sent off at 20 minutes of the third for tripping Nikolai Andropoff.  

Pollock, who disallowed a goal earlier in the game and refused to say why, was seen leaving his Toronto area hotel decked out in Maple Leaf gear. He refused to comment.

"There where officals at the game on Saturday? I didn't see any refs on the ice in the third, however I did see Richard Pedee and MLSE on the ice"

:clap::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::clap:

I missed the game. So what did he do, grab the ref by the shrt after the game? Why, for disallowing his goal?

From what I heard the refs didn't know what they were doing. Apparently, they didn't even go upstairs for the disallowed goal.

The suspension was based on the ref's post-game report. I've not heard of any video footage of the alleged shove to the linesman.

The ref figured he didn't complete the job he was paid for, what with letting the Habs have a point, so he decided this was a nice touch...

I just took another look at the title of this thread and have this to ask:

Is it a 3 DAY suspension or a 3 GAME suspension? I never heard of an NHL suspension done in days before.

Originally posted by Bulis_the_Habbie

From what I heard the refs didn't know what they were doing.  

Understatement of the year.

Markov was suspended for grabbing the linesman after the Leafs scored on an OT PP, thanks a BS call on Rivet at the 20:00 mark of the 3rd period.

Originally posted by Bulis_the_Habbie

I just took another look at the title of this thread and have this to ask:

Is it a 3 DAY suspension or a 3 GAME suspension? I never heard of an NHL suspension done in days before.

Three game.

LMAO :lol: :lol:

POST OF THE YEAR! :bow: