Feb. 27, Habs vs Jets, 10 PM

dlbalr

2 minutes ago, DON said:

4:52 for Perry.

Suzuki line much more icetime than Danaults..

As they should.  Danault stinks.  I saw someone on another board refer to him as Phil Gomez...gave me a chuckle.

4 minutes ago, sbhatt said:

As they should.  Danault stinks.  I saw someone on another board refer to him as Phil Gomez...gave me a chuckle.

His contract demands will be lower now.

As an organization we really don't seem to understand 3-on-3 tactics.  We don't try to keep puck possession or play our skilled players.  Every time you have the puck with that much open ice you should be able to hold on to it until you get a good scoring opportunity . 

Thats the best the team has played i several weeks. Something to build off. I enjoyed the puck support leaving their zone. Reminded me of the penguins breakouts. Except they are allowed to forecheck. I aways liked the penguins strategy in the defensive zone. Jaques Martin. Not pittsburgh

I was surprised the game went to OT.  I wasn’t surprised by the result in OT.  Habs played one hell of a game overall.  Gallagher had 2 real good chances to seal it in the 3rd.  Refs seemed to be only calling Petry, they missed a few blatent calls against the Jets.

This game reminded me very much of the first loss vs Calgary.  Habs were the better team for 50 minutes but didn’t bury the chances they had.  If they play like this going forward, they are going to be a tough team to beat.

• Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, TurdBurglar said:

I was surprised the game went to OT.  I wasn’t surprised by the result in OT.  Habs played one hell of a game overall.  Gallagher had 2 real good chances to seal it in the 3rd.  Refs seemed to be only calling Petry, they missed a few blatent calls against the Jets.

This game reminded me very much of the first loss vs Calgary.  Habs were the better team for 50 minutes but didn’t bury the chances they had.  If they play like this going forward, they are going to be a tough team to beat.

For sure 👍

We did a whole lot right last night. Hellbucks was good and we had some good chances. 

Im pumped that we have forecheck back. 

We will turn this around and destroy