Game Thread | Montreal vs. Senators | 11/29/05

Spider-Man NL

Originally posted by Capt.Crunch

I say it is time.

We must let our secret weapon out.

We must dress the BIG ORANGE MACHINE

I say our 3rd defensive pairing is Streit-Youppi

yeah~ why not??? youppi scored against the bruins!!!! (he was alone on the ice and there was NO goalie in the net but HEY!!! stillllll hehe)

well jp côté is up but is he going to play tonite's game??

EDIT :

i had my answer : he is going to play and KOMI is NOT going to play cos he left for NY to see his mother (truely sick) :(

which mean we will play with 5d-men anyway

[Edited on 2005/11/30 by bebehabs]

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by dark_faerie87

Despite the odds stacked against us, I feel lucky. Lucky enough to win. We shall see what happens.

:ghg:

dark_faerie87 you are right. Unlike some people who think we are going to get pasted, the pressure should be off Montreal.

A lucky bounce, a bad game by Ottawa, an incredible game from Montreal's rookies might be in store tonight. Ottawa is clearly the best team in the NHL, but I think they save their hatred and goal scoring for the LEAF games.:):):)

Q

My wife is a Sens fan, do I stay home and watch with her or go to my buddies house, a fellow Habs fan. If we win I want to be here but if it goes as it should, hate to admit that, I would rather not be here.

Opinions welcome

Originally posted by Howie_Morenz

Despite the odds stacked against us, I feel lucky. Lucky enough to win. We shall see what happens.

dark_faerie87 you are right. Unlike some people who think we are going to get pasted, the pressure should be off Montreal.

A lucky bounce, a bad game by Ottawa, an incredible game from Montreal's rookies might be in store tonight. Ottawa is clearly the best team in the NHL, but I think they save their hatred and goal scoring for the LEAF games.:):):)

I agree. Besides, it's about time for Emery to choke. As long as we play a full 60 minutes and don't take any dumb penalties, we stand a good chance.

lines for tonite (source ckac):

koivu - perezhogin - zednik

pleky - ryder - higgins

bonk - sundtrom - bulis

ribeiro - bégin - dagenais

wahooo~ the coach is mad at ribeiro?? hehe i think it's good since bégin will maybe be able to get the energy out of ribs and dagenais~

Originally posted by johnnyhasbeen

Q

My wife is a Sens fan, do I stay home and watch with her or go to my buddies house, a fellow Habs fan. If we win I want to be here but if it goes as it should, hate to admit that, I would rather not be here.

Opinions welcome

I would stay. The Habs really have nothing to lose and they've been bringing it on lately. Expect them to challenge Ottawa. After all, it's the Sens' game to lose. And even if they do win, so what? We're missing four of our regulars. Imagine Ottawa without Alfie, Redden and Chara. You have nothing to lose, so stay home because I have a feeling you won't be disappointed.

Q

Opinions welcome

A

two possibilities

1) We lose - you would be around a bunch of sens fan :(

2) We win - you would be gloating around your dissapointed wife :(

Get out of the house now!

Originally posted by bebehabs

lines for tonite (source ckac):

koivu - perezhogin - zednik

pleky - ryder - higgins

bonk - sundtrom - bulis

ribeiro - bégin - dagenais

wahooo~ the coach is mad at ribeiro?? hehe i think it's good since bégin will maybe be able to get the energy out of ribs and dagenais~

Excellent news, I'm glad to see the rooks getting icetime. Any ideas on our D-pairings?

Q

Opinions welcome

A

If you cheer for habs goals do you get a poke in the ribs? If so run like HE..Double Hockey Sticks to your buddies place.

Originally posted by simonus

Q

Opinions welcome

A

two possibilities

1) We lose - you would be around a bunch of sens fan :(

2) We win - you would be gloating around your dissapointed wife :(

Get out of the house now!

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

hahahaha as always simonus is the voice of reason.

lets get it on!!!!!!!!!

Well I have a bit of good news to share. I have entered the playoffs in my NHL2001 season. In the first round I swept Ottawa and I'm currently leading the Devils 2-0 in the second round after outscoring them 26-4 in the first two games.

Well I have a bit of good news to share. I have entered the playoffs in my NHL2001 season. In the first round I swept Ottawa and I'm currently leading the Devils 2-0 in the second round after outscoring them 26-4 in the first two games.

Here Here!

That made me laugh. Thanks dark_faerie! :ghg:

why dunt u get on habs site? www.canadiens.com u can hear cjad there i guess (since in the french version, u can listen to ckac but with some lags hehe)