Rumour: Ozolinsh for Souray - Team 990 MTL

Athlétique.Canadien

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If we're going to get a D-man, I agree with BTH that Kasperitus would look good in MTL.

What we really need is for the team to get healthy again

Originally posted by PMAC

If we're going to get a D-man, I agree with BTH that Kasperitus would look good in MTL.

What we really need is for the team to get healthy again

True! Another D wouldn't hurt either.

Originally posted by Roo-AH! Roo-AH!

And don't forget---a measly one-game suspension for clothes-lining the leading playoff scorer. Way to go, NHL.

(still bitter after all these years):mad:

Didn't McClaren get suspended for four games; which turned out to be the last playoff game and the first three regular season games.

He heldout from the Bruins and got traded to the Sharks, but I'm pretty sure he still missed his first 3 games because of the suspsension.

Originally posted by GoHabs2002

Didn't McClaren get suspended for four games; which turned out to be the last playoff game and the first three regular season games.

He heldout from the Bruins and got traded to the Sharks, but I'm pretty sure he still missed his first 3 games because of the suspsension.

Lets not forget the reason he clotheslined Zednick was because Zed was making him look like a slow moving clown. I wonder how much slower McLaren looks in the new NHL? However, it does seem like refs let big players get away with more.