Mar 10, Habs vs Canucks, 11:00 PM

tomh009

Pretty dominant period, KK line creating lots of chances and finally get rewarded with one.

It looks like it'll be Mete's chance with Chiarot seemingly breaking his hand on Miller's face.  Fighting is such a high risk low reward proposition. 

KK 4 shots in the 1st, nice.

8:23 for Weber, bit much maybe.

Didnt know they are playing tomorrow, thought it was Fri. for some reason.

1 minute ago, Neech said:

It looks like it'll be Mete's chance with Chiarot seemingly breaking his hand on Miller's face.  Fighting is such a high risk low reward proposition. 

Chiarot has done plenty of stupid things on the ice this season...that pointless fight was just adding to the list.

Chiarot will not return.

It was so damn obvious on that PP that they were way to close to each other.  ex: Gally at the dot with the puck carrier at the outer hashmark.  i.e. pass it too me, I'm 6 feet away, with my back to center ice.  😴

I'll preface this with I was going to have a couple hockey beer during the first period and goto bed.  Now it's 7 minutes in the 3rd and I have had many hockey beer on a school night.

That being said, last game I said this was the best overall performance I've seen from the Habs this season.  Tonight is feeling just as good, but more comfortable.  This team looks good, better than the team that started the season.  They seem way more comfortable defensively, the forecheck is not as aggressive, but more defensively responsible.  Price is looking good once again.  I think good things are to come.

Don't judge me too hard, but do ban @tomh009 if Habs lose tonight.

Taffoli almost scored, but then shortly later he was weak with his stick in the Habs end which led to a great scoring chance that missed the net. 

Defensively, the forwards often seem to have decent positioning but they arent actively using their sticks for it to matter. 

2 minutes ago, TurdBurglar said:

I'll preface this with I was going to have a couple hockey beer during the first period and goto bed.  Now it's 7 minutes in the 3rd and I have had many hockey beer on a school night.

That being said, last game I said this was the best overall performance I've seen from the Habs this season.  Tonight is feeling just as good, but more comfortable.  This team looks good, better than the team that started the season.  They seem way more comfortable defensively, the forecheck is not as aggressive, but more defensively responsible.  Price is looking good once again.  I think good things are to come.

Don't judge me too hard, but do ban @tomh009 if Habs lose tonight.

Keep in mind that we tend to look great against the Canucks.

I don't expect us to do well tomorrow - that might as well be a schedule loss.  Puck drop in 19 hours in a different city against a team with a new hard-ass coach.