Game Thread | Sabres vs. Montreal | 12/01/05

Spider-Man NL

I am (or was) a huge Claude supporter but there are a few things that are bothering me.

1. He keeps going back to Ribeiro with Ryder and Dagenais. If it's not good enough at the beginning of the year then why not find something else, instead of continuoulsy mixing it up and coming back to this.

2. As it's been said several times...THE ROOKIES.....enough is enough...Bonk has not looked good adn I know we want to get him going, but maybe showing him that he's losing his spot to a rook will do that. Higgins has been my favourite and he doesn't get enough ice time.

3. Consistency....we expect it from our players and usually i wouldn't blame the coach b/c i'm a big fan of mixing up the lines, but too much is too much, how can we expect consistency especially of rookies if they don't know who they are playing with or waht role they will be in...

Anyhow that's my rant, I like Claude and I hope he can pull it all together soon, I'm not fully blaming him b/c there have obviously been extenuating circumstances with all the injuries and stuff....but let's get it oging GO HABS GO

• Replies 377
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by jackp

4. We have speed and we're not using it. Nothing like negating your best asset.

YES! We aren't scaring anybody with our speed anymore, not whle Ribeiro, Dagenais and Bonk are getting big minutes and the rookies are riding the pine.

I am so ######ing tired of listening to these leaf bastards brag to me about their team and tease me about mine.

That game almost made me throw my TV out the window.

WTF is wrong with CJ? Why won't he play our rookies? Our fast, talented rookies........

Our goalie HAS TO STOP those shots from angles like that.

I am more pissed off with Zednik than with Bonk. Zednik won't pass the puck. The guy is on team Richard, not les Habitants.

Bob, please clean house.