Game Thread | Sabres vs. Montreal | 12/01/05

Spider-Man NL

• Replies 377
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Howie_Morenz

WoW, Marco Sturm just scored for Boston.

1 - 0 Boston over Ottawa

Tucker scores on PP (Figures)

1 - 0 Laffs over Thrashers

[Edited on 2005/12/2 by Howie_Morenz]

Wow! The laffs scored on the PP against the trashers' 324092340928th string goaltender.:o

hey guys! i'm here for tonite's game~ so WE'LL WIN!!!!

else... i'm gonna cry T_T hahaha

ohh... tea??? i'm having some gummy bears now... feel like having sumthing chewy in the mouth hehe...

[Edited on 2005/12/2 by bebehabs]

ckac is saying tha AKots. won't have much ice time tonite (maybe more in the next game) and RYDER is going to play on 2 lines tonite~

Originally posted by bebehabs

ckac is saying tha AKots. won't have much ice time tonite (maybe more in the next game) and RYDER is going to play on 2 lines tonite~

well shitbitch!

LET THE KIDS PLAY!!

If we lost, but had the rooks play lots then I wouldn't be as upset.

Instead we lose, and the kids sit on the bench.

Originally posted by Trizzak

well shitbitch!

LET THE KIDS PLAY!!

If we lost, but had the rooks play lots then I wouldn't be as upset.

Instead we lose, and the kids sit on the bench.

I wholeheartedly agree with you Trizzak. The kids getting ice time right now is very important. I think an occasional rookie mistake outweighs a tired Ryder.

:ghg:

That is the question.

Let's be realistic -- I know that whether or not some guy makes tea in Tokyo will have no bearing on the performance of the Montreal Canadiens hockey team playing a game in Buffalo, or in Toronto, or Ottawa. So I didn't drink tea during those games. I'm not delusional.

But, empirical evidence does suggest that when the Habs play at the Bell Centre, if I drink tea, we score. So I am sitting here with a big mug of chamomile. And I will drink it, oh yes. I will.

It won't be easy tonight, with the Habs' injuries -- wow. As it happens I am also on the injured list, as I had an inglorious high speed crash on my bicycle Tuesday evening and have been laid out with crackled ribs and a back sprain ever since.

But we will not suffer the slings and arrows of outrageous fortune, not me and not the Habs. No, the boys will skate hard tonight, and their arms will be strong, and launch against Biron a sea of rubber. And I will drink a sea of tea.

This is my 1,000th post, I'm in the Hall of Fame -- i can ramble.

:que::ghg::hlogo:

well... kovy is on the ice to receive the october molson cup honour ;)

the crowd was standing up and gave him a lil ovation hehe

Originally posted by JeanLucPilon

That is the question.

Let's be realistic -- I know that whether or not some guy makes tea in Tokyo will have no bearing on the performance of the Montreal Canadiens hockey team playing a game in Buffalo, or in Toronto, or Ottawa. So I didn't drink tea during those games. I'm not delusional.

But, empirical evidence does suggest that when the Habs play at the Bell Centre, if I drink tea, we score. So I am sitting here with a big mug of chamomile. And I will drink it, oh yes. I will.

It won't be easy tonight, with the Habs' injuries -- wow. As it happens I am also on the injured list, as I had an inglorious high speed crash on my bicycle Tuesday evening and have been laid out with crackled ribs and a back sprain ever since.

But we will not suffer the slings and arrows of outrageous fortune, not me and not the Habs. No, the boys will skate hard tonight, and their arms will be strong, and launch against Biron a sea of rubber. And I will drink a sea of tea.

This is my 1,000th post, I'm in the Hall of Fame -- i can ramble.

:que::ghg::hlogo:

Hehehe, wonderful JLP! Drink tea, lots of tea! I hope Biron sees more rubber tonight than a hooker from East Van:king:

Originally posted by Howie_Morenz

Good energy to start the game.

Looks like we're getting outplayed. We only had one scoring chance.:(

:ghg:

Solid check by Dandenault nd a nice pasing play. Bulis missed the shot but it never had muchpotential to go in anyway. The crowd's cheering though and that hit gave us momentum. Dandenault leads the way.:)

Originally posted by Bulis_the_Habbie

pleky and bulis r having some good chemistry

It's the Czech blood.:hockey:

but habs r missing the RUSSIAN blood (kovy and markov) ;)