Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Spider-Man NL

Game Thread | Sabres vs. Montreal | 12/01/05

Recommended Posts

I will trade anyone away look what happend with boston

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

buffalo has now joined montreal in the standings. hmmmm....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by Funk Doc

i cant take anymore of these losses against division rivalries. we need some changes.

i dont care what anybody says, BONK HAS TO GO!!!!!

Yeah, I thought he was supposed to step up tonight?:wall:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Haiku's did not work.

How much more zen must I be

To have the Habs win?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We've been one of the worst teams in the league in the last two or three weeks. When are these injury problems going to leave us. This curse needs to be lifted. Lets call a priest or something...######

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This got old quite fast.

But I cannot stop typing.

Someone shoot me please.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by Trizzak

Habs cannot win games

Alas, another bad loss

I wish I was dead

woah... that's asking a bit much for the result of a hockey game.

May I encourage you by saying that one day, your wish will be inevitably granted... just don't rush it due to a loss to the Sabres.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by Trizzak

This got old quite fast.

But I cannot stop typing.

Someone shoot me please.

*shoots you*:lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What the hell is going on.

STOP LOSING FOR CRYING OUT LOUD. STOP PLAYINGS DAGS AND FOR THE LOVE OF GOD DEFENSE.

WHAT THE HELL IS THIS CRAPPY COVERAGE!!!

"/$/TR%?YH&?U*&Y%HY?%YHRTGBADSDVCCV&BERTFGC&* ?%$E/WS

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by dark_faerie87
Originally posted by Trizzak

This got old quite fast.

But I cannot stop typing.

Someone shoot me please.

*shoots you*:lol:

Thank you

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I can't even talk about this loss. Zednik's penalty cost us this game and it was so stupid. Something needs to be done, the fact he doesn't mess up that much is no excuse. We have a different player every game taking a tragic penalty. Its got to stop

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by shortcat1
Originally posted by Trizzak

Habs cannot win games

Alas, another bad loss

I wish I was dead

woah... that's asking a bit much for the result of a hockey game.

May I encourage you by saying that one day, your wish will be inevitably granted... just don't rush it due to a loss to the Sabres.

Hey come on! That may have been the best one.

and let's face it, these games are too frigging depressing

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by Lister110

I can't even talk about this loss. Zednik's penalty cost us this game and it was so stupid. Something needs to be done, the fact he doesn't mess up that much is no excuse. We have a different player every game taking a tragic penalty. Its got to stop

...or a tragic penalty unfairly assigned to a player. But I do agree, we need to smarten up.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

STUPID PENALTIES ALL THE TIME

Overall we didn't give up anything 5 on 5 but, brutal penalties in the third cost us and i don't even know wht they were thinking in OT, awful coverage

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by Lister110

I can't even talk about this loss. Zednik's penalty cost us this game and it was so stupid. Something needs to be done, the fact he doesn't mess up that much is no excuse. We have a different player every game taking a tragic penalty. Its got to stop

Agreed. I'm calling for a personale change. Someone's got to go, and it's got to show the rest of the team they can't do shit like this.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Man so I am SUPER PISSED.

WHY DO THEY TAKE STUPID PENALTIES WHEN THE HABS HAVE POWERPLAYS.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by tommy9

Night guys and good luck to :hlogo:

against lak.bmp on Saturday!

I sure hope we show LA who really is :king:!

:ghg:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Habs lose and leafs win

Universe is out of synch

Turn to opium

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by dark_faerie87
Originally posted by Funk Doc

i cant take anymore of these losses against division rivalries. we need some changes.

i dont care what anybody says, BONK HAS TO GO!!!!!

Yeah, I thought he was supposed to step up tonight?:wall:

Bonk did play all right tonight.

Except that Penalty that he took while the habs were on the PP, same mistake Zednik made and both times buffalo sniped on us.

Bonk has still not been given a chance to score, he players with defensive minded and defensive talented guys. I saw him try some stuff tonight that impressed me a wrap around and some more shot attempts his confidence is coming back.

In no means am I a Bonk supporter but if the Habs trade Bonk now they will get nothing in return.

Trading players is like the stock market if you are looking to get rid of a player sell him when he is high in value not low.

To trade bonk now would be worthless unless it was purely a cap move to acquire a better player.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Missing good shots.

Making stupid selfish plays.

Can't even pass.

Taking stupid penalties during the powerplay.

Poor defensive coverage.

Giving the puck to Dagenais.

Souray and his 2 cent brain plays.

Can't score on 2 man advantages.

Theodore and his dumb angle coverage.

Man this team needs a line up shake up. Start benching some people and call up farmers until these morons get the point.

Dagenais on the freakin' powerplay is TERRIBLE. I don't care if he scored, he just stays in front of the net and DOES NOTHING.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I am officially pissed off with the entire world

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by Tony

Missing good shots.

Making stupid selfish plays.

Can't even pass.

Taking stupid penalties during the powerplay.

Poor defensive coverage.

Giving the puck to Dagenais.

Souray and his 2 cent brain plays.

Can't score on 2 man advantages.

Theodore and his dumb angle coverage.

Man this team needs a line up shake up. Start benching some people and call up farmers until these morons get the point.

Dagenais on the freakin' powerplay is TERRIBLE. I don't care if he scored, he just stays in front of the net and DOES NOTHING.

Well at least SOMEONE is standing in front of the net.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...