Game Thread | Sabres vs. Montreal | 12/01/05

Spider-Man NL

• Replies 377
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by dark_faerie87

And WHY is Dags getting second-line icetime?

i dunt mind seeing him on the second line tonite since he is doing pretty tonite along with ribs and ryder~

give him a break ;)

Originally posted by bebehabs
Originally posted by Bulis_the_Habbie

well we'll see, but as i said, ckac was reporting that the coach' decided to put ryder on 2 lines, that's why i dunt think it's a partial line change~

Oh maybe. But Dagenais and Kost are playing so we shouldn't need to double shift him.

Bulis-Plekanec-Zednik

Dagenais-Ribeiro-Ryder

Higgins-Bonk-Sundstrom

Perehzogin-Begin-Kostitsyn

that's the point~ the coach doesnt wanna give too much ice time to kost. coz it's his first NHL game and the coach maybe want him to be at ease~ maybe kost. is nervous or sumthing?? we dunno about that ;)

ok~ end if the first~ happy with that first period~ hope it'll continue that way

Well, fourth line is only 2 minutes extra for him. He won't burn out just because of that.

Originally posted by les_glorieux

bit of boring period. we had a few chances. ribs line has looked decent. overall: meh.

dans les circonstances (plein de blessés) i rather watch a boring period in which we have the lead than an exciting one ;)

i dunt mind seeing him on the second line tonite since he is doing pretty tonite along with ribs and ryder~

give him a break ;)

Coach has to stand Dags in front of the net and show him how to help the team. Rebound goals and screens. Every team does it. Just not Montreal.

bulisthehabbie : well, maybe that's only for the first period??? ohh who cares right??? he scored, habs r leading, that's all we want

give him a break ;)

Hm, I suppose. But I'd rather see Perezhogin getting his icetime.

I'd like to see us do better in the faceoff circle next period, we were atrocious in the first:

Offensive draws: 3 wins, 3 losses - acceptable.

Defensive draws: 1 win, 2 losses - marginally acceptable, but only because of the low number of chances.

Neutral zone draws: 0 wins, 5 losses - completely unacceptable!

bulisthehabbie : well, maybe that's only for the first period??? ohh who cares right??? he scored, habs r leading, that's all we want

Imagine if Ryder is on the fourth line... - and then splitting his icetime in half! That extra minute and a half will be added to his icetime. It's not a big job. But yeah, he's playing great and we're winning.:hlogo:

Originally posted by Bulis_the_Habbie

Imagine if Ryder is on the fourth line... - and then splitting his icetime in half! That extra minute and a half will be added to his icetime. It's not a big job. But yeah, he's playing great and we're winning.:hlogo:

I suppose that's true. I do hope Kostitsyn and Perezhogin get decent amounts of icetime though.

Originally posted by Howie_Morenz

HaHa Domu and Lindros thundered into the ice. Now Dumi takes a penalty hahahahahahahahahahahahaahha

Too Funny!

You mean they collided? Hahaha, I've been waiting for this all year!:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Nope, exelby took out Domi and Lindros was pasted by the other defenseman. Man Leafs are pathetic for being teh team that wins every stanley cup.:):):)

I must say, after 20 minutes, Streit is having a rather nice game. For a while there, he seemed to be out of his shell.

I hope to see more in the next 40 minutes. But altogether, Habs are playing great hockey.