ALL capped out

Corn-why-eh

15 minutes ago, Corn-why-eh said:

all capped out with has-beens and dead weight. They will be lucky not to finish last.

coaches can’t even yell at player cause they might pout and not produce. Pathetic state of affairs for a once great team

IMO, I have a better chance of wining the LottoMax than the Habs finishing last this season ... I fully expect the habs to make the playoffs ... but once in the playoffs the Habs will once again go as far as Price takes them ... perhaps slightly less reliant on Carey than in the past, but I doubt they go anywhere without him being their VERY BEST player almost every night

Yep, because the past 15 games are ALL there is to the team and the season. Improvement is impossible. Everyone is playing at the very top of their games and coming up short. 

Solid, non-hysterical analysis right there

1 hour ago, GHT120 said:

IMO, I have a better chance of wining the LottoMax than the Habs finishing last this season ... I fully expect the habs to make the playoffs ... but once in the playoffs the Habs will once again go as far as Price takes them ... perhaps slightly less reliant on Carey than in the past, but I doubt they go anywhere without him being their VERY BEST player almost every night

I hope you are right - I really do. Thanks for posting 

2 hours ago, Corn-why-eh said:

all capped out with has-beens and dead weight. They will be lucky not to finish last.

coaches can’t even yell at player cause they might pout and not produce. Pathetic state of affairs for a once great team

On prior seasons, the complaint was that Bergevin didn't spend to the cap. Now he did, and we complain about that ... 🙄

• Like 2

Since the coaching change, they have improved in every game except for these last 2.  The last 2 games they simply didn’t skate and the result was less time to make decisions, more turnovers and less time in the offensive zone.  First game I chalked up to fatigue, second game I don’t know why.  I do believe overall, especially defensively, they are better now than they were under CJ.  Under DD, they have lost a couple that they really deserved to win, like the game against the jets that they lost in OT after massively outplaying the jets.

This group is better than averaging 1-2 goals a game, that will change, and when it does they are a good team.  I fully expect the playoffs.

2 minutes ago, TurdBurglar said:

Since the coaching change, they have improved in every game except for these last 2.  The last 2 games they simply didn’t skate and the result was less time to make decisions, more turnovers and less time in the offensive zone.  First game I chalked up to fatigue, second game I don’t know why.  I do believe overall, especially defensively, they are better now than they were under CJ.  Under DD, they have lost a couple that they really deserved to win, like the game against the jets that they lost in OT after massively outplaying the jets.

This group is better than averaging 1-2 goals a game, that will change, and when it does they are a good team.  I fully expect the playoffs.

Good teams don’t put out that horrendous effort we saw Saturday. 

Mediocre bubble teams play like what you are describing. 

Ducharme seems to move slow IMO. He makes adjustments very slowly and we don’t have that time. Our D should have been adjusted a while ago but it’s finally being done due to an injury 

24 minutes ago, Chris said:

No team in the league plays Chrariot on the first pair, same with edmonson, mete romanov (who may get there) 

Thats the issue. A poor mix of dmen

Do some research. There are plenty of teams with worse top pairing defensemen than Chiarot, and even Edmundson. 

This is also to say, that when healthy, our top two defensive pairings are interchangeable. 

With Petry and Edmundson as our current top pairing, they’d be in the top half of the league, rating wise.