Mathieu Garon (merged)

mathieug

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

seriously,

cloutier is a joke, i never understood why they went out to sign him with Garon and Labarbara in the wings

Marc Crawford seems to be quite taken by Mr. Cloutier's skills. Well, either that or Cloutier is blackmailing him with incriminating photos or something.

Marc Crawford seems to be quite taken by Mr. Cloutier's skills. Well, either that or Cloutier is blackmailing him with incriminating photos or something.

Either Crawford is boning Cloutier's wife or Cloutier is doing his

August 2006 ....Mark Crawford and his wife settling in their new home in LA

Crawford's wife: "Oh MArky what a lovely house"

Crawf: " Yes anint it swell? and check out the garden!"

C's wife: "Lovely....:

Crawf: "Reminds me... we need t0 hire a gardener"

Crawf's Wife: "Why don't you bring over that nice frenchCanadian man... What's his name?"

Crawf: "who Cloutier?

C's wife: "Oh yes thats him .. he's got some soft hands remember how well he took care of my rododendrums?

Crawf: rodo what? duhh besides I have a backup already in....why him? he couldnt stop my foot up his ass if I asked him to! besides you remember I hired Pat Quinn to do our Garden...

C's wife : "Oh you did?" oh but couldnt we use Daniel to mow the lawn once a week?

Crawf: Oh well ok I'll give him a call

True, good goalie, great guy. I had the privilege of meeting him, a real classy guy.

"I left a piece of my heart in Montreal, and I don't think I ever had the same feeling for playing as I did there. There was something very different and very special about Montreal."

-Jeff Hackett

Liked him from day one.

Lets see... january 6th to october 20th... thats only 10 month in between every SO. GREAT GOING GARON!!! :lol:

Not really,

10/19/06: W 4-0 victory at Phoenix

04/03/06: W 1-0 victory vs. Vancouver

04/01/06: W 1-0 victory vs. Dallas

01/12/06: W 6-0 victory at Boston

01/05/06: W 4-0 victory vs. Phoenix

;)

Yeah, he played well last night against the Ducks, got them into the shootout, but lost, I think he will stay in, he will become a great goalie........... because he was traded for Huet, the same think will happen to Garon as Huet last season, This is my brains view at least

Yeah, he played well last night against the Ducks, got them into the shootout, but lost, I think he will stay in, he will become a great goalie........... because he was traded for Huet, the same think will happen to Garon as Huet last season, This is my brains view at least

But you gotta admit, that second goal wasnt very good. He should have saved it!

LMAO (literally)

There is still a thread on Mathieu Garon... :o

get over with it. Cripes, Andy Moog was 2X the player Garon is and played 2X as many games with the habs... But no one is crying for him.

LOL, what a great memory, Andy Moog B)

LMAO (literally)

get over with it. Cripes, Andy Moog was 2X the player Garon is and played 2X as many games with the habs... But no one is crying for him.

Mathieu Garon is the best sound technical goalie the Habs had on the depth chart since the departure of one Mr. Roy.

LMAO (literally)

I dunno what the problem is, always liked the kid. You got that with some players, Garon is a kick-ass goalie. I like the Kings in a way so follow Garon closely.

Great to read more about him, also from guys that know much more about goalies than i do....

Mathieu Garon is the best sound technical goalie the Habs had on the depth chart since the departure of one Mr. Roy.

True if you think about it, Garon was, Theodore was coming to that point but was still young and then at the end of his montreal days he sucked

• 2 months later...

The Staples Center fans give Mathieu Garon a rousing round of applause when he's announced as the starter.

capt.las10801070644.red_wings_kings_hock

It's good to hear he's starting to play up to his potential again. He's got a ton of talent and let us hope he keeps this up. He's a good guy. Pure and simple.

:hlogo: 30 icon12.gif :hlogo:

Great, haven't heard a "Bob Gainey was wrong" thread in the last 5 minutes.

even when he made the trade, i stepped up and said that this was a better trade than what it obviously looked like at the beginning... i knew huet for having been a much better goalie than was originally estimated... he was the one who kept LA in the playoff race the year that their 1st string goalie (i forget his name - they got him from the flyers)... huet was superb... i expected great things from him...one!

GO :hlogo: GO!

even when he made the trade, i stepped up and said that this was a better trade than what it obviously looked like at the beginning... i knew huet for having been a much better goalie than was originally estimated... he was the one who kept LA in the playoff race the year that their 1st string goalie (i forget his name - they got him from the flyers)... huet was superb... i expected great things from him...one!

GO :hlogo: GO!

That would be Czechmanek. And yes, I too was excited about Huet because he nearly singlehandedly took the Kings to the playoffs that year. I knew we were getting a damn good goalie, although I never expected him to be THIS good. :king:

Hey Dutchie,

found an update on Garon's status:

January 13, 2007

Mathieu Garon was diagnosed with a broken finger on his right hand yesterday, and the Kings placed him on injured reserve, according to the LA Times. "They are saying he doesn't need an operation," coach Marc Crawford said. "If they had to go in and surgically repair it, then he would be out a while. The good news is this will allow him to heal. It's not great news, but at least it's not horrendous."

So yes, it's broken..

Hey Dutchie,

found an update on Garon's status:

January 13, 2007

Mathieu Garon was diagnosed with a broken finger on his right hand yesterday, and the Kings placed him on injured reserve, according to the LA Times. "They are saying he doesn't need an operation," coach Marc Crawford said. "If they had to go in and surgically repair it, then he would be out a while. The good news is this will allow him to heal. It's not great news, but at least it's not horrendous."

So yes, it's broken..

Great find, sadly it's not good news. How long is Cloutier out? Hope Garon is back before that!!

Great find, sadly it's not good news. How long is Cloutier out? Hope Garon is back before that!!

I think he underwent hip surgery and is out indefinitely, could be out for the season.