Bonk may miss tommorrows game against the Kings

Funk Doc

i was at the sportsnet montreal canadien forum and they had mentioned that r.d.s reported Bonk to sit out the game against the kings due to a continued groin injury.

if he does sit out andrei kositsyn (sp) may be playing abit more than half a minute

Originally posted by les_glorieux

this must be some kind of record.

koivu

kovalev

markov

komisarek

bonk

The top 3 are our 3 best players. We're in trouble. Don't forget Souray isn't completely healthy and that our back-up isn't 100%

Call up Ferland. I didn't see him do a bad thing in the 5 secs they let him play in pre-season. He's got heart and grit which is more than you can say for most of the team right now. Put him on with Begin and Bulis and we'll see some magic I guarantee it. Don't let the AHL stats fool you. What looks good on paper there doesn't always translate into NHL stats or what the team needs. I'd like to see him get picked up before he gets stolen from under us.

Things were way worse in...was in 1998? One year they actually had to cancel practices because of all the injuries, and the Habs set the record for man-games lost.

It should be noted that Bonk, then, has been playing hurt pretty much all season. Maybe the fan meat-grinder should ease off him a bit (lord knows, we need him to be happy and productive with us). We should save our ire for Ribeiro, that non-producing slow-footted BUM

[Edited on 2005/12/3 by Roo-AH! Roo-AH!]

koivu

kovalev

markov

komisarek

bonk

the morale of the story: don't have a K in your name:lol:

i guess Zedniks' netx:(

Originally posted by marky_and_komi

koivu

kovalev

markov

komisarek

bonk

the morale of the story: don't have a K in your name:lol:

i guess Zedniks' netx:(

*prays Dagenais changes his name to Kakekaik*

Originally posted by Roo-AH! Roo-AH!

We should save our ire for Ribeiro, that non-producing slow-footted BUM

Wow, the Ribs bashing never ceases to amaze me. How can you people forget all the good he's done for us and continuously bash this guy to all hell! Yes he has not been producing as much as we had all hoped but neither have others. Instead of complaining and bashing...how about supporting for once.

You can argue and say "well the past is the past and it's now that matters."...i'll be the first to agree with you but frankly...our team is in so much trouble right now the last thing we need is the negativity.

Originally posted by gohabsgo252006

wanna real a send a message to Ribeiro or Dagenais or both.....Bench them now...I think that'll send it to them loud and clear

If we bench one or both of these guys, who do we play against LA? We already have Koivu, Kovalev and Bonk out with injuries.

Plus Ribero and Dagenais both played their best game on the season yesterday. What message would benching them tomorrow send? :?-

Originally posted by simonus

is komisarek still out?

Nope. He should play against Anaheim since we have a week long break.

Originally posted by ThriCe
Originally posted by Roo-AH! Roo-AH!

We should save our ire for Ribeiro, that non-producing slow-footted BUM

Wow, the Ribs bashing never ceases to amaze me. How can you people forget all the good he's done for us and continuously bash this guy to all hell! Yes he has not been producing as much as we had all hoped but neither have others. Instead of complaining and bashing...how about supporting for once.

You can argue and say "well the past is the past and it's now that matters."...i'll be the first to agree with you but frankly...our team is in so much trouble right now the last thing we need is the negativity.

'All the good he's done for us' = one season of playing well as a second-line centre. Let's get some perspective here, this kid has not shown that he can consistently deliver the goods, and I'm very worried about his apparent inability to skate with the 'new NHL.' The longer he continues to suck rocks out there, the more he shows that last season was the exception, not the rule.

Other players, such as Bonk and Zednik, have been playing through injuries and---more importantly---are PROVEN NHL performers. That's the big difference.

one week .... will it be enough for them groins to heal? Im thinking the NHLPA got these guys some special passes for bath houses and nasty stuff.. they all have been abused down there!