Where is Peter Worrell?

crazydoo

L.A. is in town tomorrow and everyone is talking about Avery. I watched some of the game between Ottawa and L.A. A bunch of fights broke out after a few "mischief events" by Avery. McGrattan, Fisher, Chara, Neil (crossed check someone so was out), all replied. I thought to myself who would reply for Montreal? No one is around to stop any trouble that Avery could start tomorrow. What about Peter Worrell, isn't he a free agent sitting at home? What about offering him the minimum salary and a 2 way contract, there's no way he would say no (if he is a free agent).

Who else agrees, if not what do you suggest?

I don't really care about Ivanans, If i could fight against Ivanans: newcomer, all he did so far is getting his a** kicked by Chara

or

Worrell: even Chara would be scared of dropping them against him, I'd pick Ivanans (Even though I will still end up dead, at least I'll survive 30 seconds longer)

Where is Peter Worrell?

Gosh... I don't know. ;)

Worrell has an alcohol problem. He has several DWI convictions-- that's prob why nobody has picked him up. I'd like to see a little more of Ivanaas before we give up on him. Besides Avery is not heavyweight...I'd like to see Stevie B kick his ignorant ass

Originally posted by Bulis_the_Habbie

Avery's small. Even Fisher fought him yesterday. Souray can squash him with his finger.

OK, time for Ribs to kick turtle ass

My money is actually on Bouillon to take a shot at him. I've seen Bam Bam throw down a time or two, and he can hold his own pretty well. But I wouldn't be surprised if Avery went after Ribeiro or one of the rookies. Although he probably should steer clear of Perezhogin.

HAHAHAHA!!!

Inside information by Dandenault! In the Gazette, Dandenault talks to the media. He used to be Avery's teammate in Detroit and his nickname is "puppy". When he got to camp he saidhe wanted to be known as a dog. Kris Draper said: "You're not a dog, you're a puppy.":)