RESCHEDULED (Mar. 30), Oilers vs Canadiens, 19h00 EDT

alfredoh2009

47 minutes ago, Commandant said:

Offensive superstars lehkonen and byron.

Since my call-outs of guys who have been terrible this season seem to be working some magic in this game, let me try another:

Tomas Tatar is a bum...they are nuts to give him powerplay time.

Also, Shea Weber is great at hitting iron, but can't hit the back of the net nearly enough to justify teeing it up for him all the time.

• Upvote 2

21 minutes ago, sbhatt said:

Since my call-outs of guys who have been terrible this season seem to be working some magic in this igame, let me try another:

Tomas Tatar is a bum...they are nuts to give him powerplay time.

Also, Shea Weber is great at hitting iron, but can't hit the back of the net nearly enough to justify teeing it up for him all the time.

Weber hits iron and Gallagher buries the rebound.

Lol you are on fire.

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Commandant said:

Weber hits iron and Gallagher buries the rebound.

Lol you are on fire.

I'll try to keep it going:  Nick Suzuki is terrible...no way he gets on the scoresheet in this game.

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, dlbalr said:

I wasn't sure what to expect from that period.  I certainly wasn't expecting that.  I would have liked to see the power play get one but I'm not going to complain about a 3-goal lead.

Agreed ... but a TRUE Montreal Canadiens fan could always find something to complain about a 3-goal lead ... how about they should never have embarrassed Pacioretty by giving out his likely to be retired sweater number?

;)  :)

Good work by the Habs video team getting Ducharme what he needed to make the challenge

1 minute ago, sbhatt said:

If Suzuki scores, I may have to burn some sage and put on a rosary...what kind of voodoo/witchcraft is this?!?!

Call out Mete and we’ll see ;) 

Nick tried.......

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Prime Minister Koivu said:

Frolik is very rusty 

No shocker there.  Honestly, he looks better in this game than he did in his two games with Laval where he almost looked overmatched at times.  With this lead, the fourth line should get some heavier minutes in the third which hopefully will help as it wouldn't surprise me if Toffoli sits on Thursday as well so Frolik will be needed again.

22 minutes ago, sbhatt said:

If Suzuki scores, I may have to burn some sage and put on a rosary...what kind of voodoo/witchcraft is this?!?!

How do you feel about my odds on tonight's LottoMax?

2 minutes ago, sbhatt said:

I like Mete's odds of scoring better...sorry.

I'm gonna be a dementia-riddled old man telling my grandkids, "Mete should have been something, they just didn't develop him properly."

Okay, Grandpa. Let's get you back to bed. 

• Upvote 1