Game Thread | Los Angeles vs. Canadiens | 12/03/05

Spider-Man NL

Originally posted by giupietrantonio

Has Andrei Kostsitsyn been playing tonight or is is still always on the bench...and if he is playing how is he doing?

I didn't notice him once.

• Replies 456
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

if pleks can start getting those passes to zednik instead of bulis and the second line keeps playing decent we should be in good shape because theo looks pretty sharp as well

Originally posted by Bulis_the_Habbie

Has Andrei Kostsitsyn been playing tonight or is is still always on the bench...and if he is playing how is he doing?

me neither

Originally posted by thehabbit

if pleks can start getting those passes to zednik instead of bulis and the second line keeps playing decent we should be in good shape because theo looks pretty sharp as well

Zednik isn't a great finisher either. Plekanec's the one with the great shot but he's also the one sets everyone up. Maybe he can set himself up.:D

Originally posted by Bulis_the_Habbie

Thanks. But is he on the bench atleast?

He played one shift of 29 seconds.

Originally posted by mathieug
Originally posted by les_glorieux

I HATE U2!

Time to get nostalgic

http://www.loreille.com/special3.html

there you go

THANKS YOU!!!

I have it on my other computer but it's slow so I post on this one so I never get to play it.

Plekanec is having a very nice first period. There was a shift early in where him and his mates kept the punk in the zone on at least three attempts. His puck control is amazing and he's able to steal them often as well. His blind passes are a little iffy at times, but it's the budding dynamic skill we need of him. I think think defensively, he's even with koivu. He's been showing it to us for the past couple of nights now.

Originally posted by Leafs Suck

This coach is a damn fool. Kostitsyn gets 0.29 and Murray gets nothing. Why isn't Kostitsyn playing the PP? Dagenais is doing nothing on the PP, time to shake things up... WAKE UP JULIEN!

Dagenais is having an above average game.

Originally posted by mineral

Plekanec is having a very nice first period. There was a shift early in where him and his mates kept the punk in the zone on at least three attempts. His puck control is amazing and he's able to steal them often as well. His blind passes are a little iffy at times, but it's the budding dynamic skill we need of him. I think think defensively, he's even with koivu. He's been showing it to us for the past couple of nights now.

Plekanec will someday be a perfect second line center. The best you can ask for.

so, i come in at onesies