Game Thread | Los Angeles vs. Canadiens | 12/03/05

Spider-Man NL

Originally posted by shortcat1
Originally posted by Bulis_the_Habbie

5-on-3!

for what... about 10 seconds? that doesn't really count in my books

Well we almost scored on it if it hadn't been for a nice glove save by Garon.

NO PENALTY!!?? WTF!!

• Replies 456
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

these one-goal games are so bloody dangerous... yes, on the whole, we've won the majority of them but. let's face it, we were always one goal away from coming out on the wrong side of those deals :eyes:

these one-goal games are so bloody dangerous... yes, on the whole, we've won the majority of them but. let's face it, we were always one goal away from coming out on the wrong side of those deals :eyes:

2 goals away

5-on-3!

for what... about 10 seconds? that doesn't really count in my books

Well we almost scored on it if it hadn't been for a nice glove save by Garon.

NO PENALTY!!?? WTF!!

true enough

2 goals away

you're right... i was just thinking in terms of a goal coming back to tie the game and then possibly losing in overtime or in a shoot-out.

flyers back on top - booooooooooooooooo

i know that i'm wrong and it's wrong to do what i'm doing here but the major reason i dislike the flyers is because of bobby clarke.

i still remember how he went on the ice to take out valery kharlamov in the '72 series. he was more than successful. he broke kharmalov's leg. that was a important development in the series which led to canada winning it. it really tainted the win something fierce.

you can be sure that it's not brought up a whole lot in our collective 'memory' or the recaps of that series.

Oh Leafs might have just scored. They're reviweing it.

i just watched the slowmo replays... it's a goal

i know that i'm wrong and it's wrong to do what i'm doing here but the major reason i dislike the flyers is because of bobby clarke.

i still remember how he went on the ice to take out valery kharlamov in the '72 series. he was more than successful. he broke kharmalov's leg. that was a important development in the series which led to canada winning it. it really tainted the win something fierce.

you can be sure that it's not brought up a whole lot in our collective 'memory' or the recaps of that series.

Watched a documentary on French TV about how the Russians remember that series... and they definitely remember Bob Clarke and his thuggery.

the leafs goal should count anyway

I'm with you on that. Bobby Clarke isn't the smarthest guy around.

Originally posted by option+

Watched a documentary on French TV about how the Russians remember that series... and they definitely remember Bob Clarke and his thuggery.

yes, i saw the program too... just seeing it again brought up that anger/embarassement/frustration again