• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

the 3 stars in the leafs game are:

1. marleau

2. macauley

3. thornton

thornton had a goal and an assist

the habs should take these 8 days, lick their wounds, practice some shooting and pp, regroup and come back strong once koivu and markov return

interesting thing here is that all three stars are sharks players... and in the acc and cbc :)

That back-check by Plex on that 2 vs. 1 was very much appreciated. He had an all around good game. I'm sure with time he's going to gain some more strength and win those obstruction battles in the front of the net. If and when i do get my first habs jersey (shameful, yes), it'll have his name on it.

I'm happy that the spirit of Dagenais circa 2003 came to vist the Bell Centre tonight. I hope that it plans to stick around...

Souray needs to pass the puck a little more rapidly. That pause he always takes usually causes to forechecker to rush him and then it's a tussle to gain control again.

And i can't say more of Begin. Earlier in the season a fellow partisan of the habs and friend of mine were discussing him and he reflected saying that he could see Begin as the future captain of the Habs. A real Guy Carboneau style; classy, tough, high-octane and smart on strategy. Keep up the good work Steve, we love ya.

[Edited on 2005/12/4 by mineral]

And i can't say more of Begin. Earlier in the season a fellow partisan of the habs and friend of mine were discussing him and he reflected saying that he could see Begin as the future captain of the Habs. A real Guy Carboneau style; classy, tough, high-octane and smart on strategy. Keep up the good work Steve, we love ya.

[Edited on 2005/12/4 by mineral]

That's the truth for sure...Stevie B had an awesome game tonight and he looks like he's finally kicked that bronchitis

Plekanec had a hell of a game. I felt he stepped up his play.

I thought when they reviwed the goal they were gonna call it back espically the way things went last week.

A nice week off. Get healthy, and get motivated. This is a good win to build on I think.

Typical HNIC/CBC shrills. Cherry cuts up Sid The Kid, praises the Leafs despit the fact they got there asses handed to them. Anyone else hear McLame say that McCabe is "dominating" the NHL? Ugh.

Good game from our boys tonight. Even playing with only half a team we played a full 60 minutes and got the victory. even though I lost two years of my life watching that 3rd period it was all worth it.

To the guy that said Souray was having his best game of the year? I will take your word for it because I did not see it. Never have I seen adefenseman loose the puck in his own end so many times and have a hard time getting that puck out when in trouble,like MR Souray!!!!:/)

We could all rest now and have a great week:hlogo:

the predators are back on top... yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Originally posted by Leafs Suck

I like Begin as much as the next guy but he's a long ways away from being a Carbonneau or Gainey.

i don't think the boys are talking about talent but about heart, inspiration & impact on his team...

this made me laugh so much I hurt myself:

How do you know lepers are playing a hockey game?

The whistle bows all the time because their body parts are falling off.

Originally posted by JeanLucPilon

It took me about 3 pages of this thread to understand the joke.

BY THE WAY, you see what happens when no one's drinking tea!?:D

Originally posted by Bulis_the_Habbie

Chipchura will be the next Gainey. Begin's a different kind of player.

Nah, if Chipchura works out he'll be Carbonneau-esque. Gainey had more speed than Chipchura could even dream of having.

More likely than not, there will never be another Bob Gainey. He was THAT good.

I LUV the game tonite!!! we played as a team, every one did their job... theo making big saves, begin playing intense... rivet and bouillon protectong the d-zone, ribs' line putting 2 goals in (told u guys!!! we have to be patient with dagenais haha he's not perfect, but he CAN score for sure), bulis finally able to score a goal~ and a biiiiig thank u to the bell center crowd which boo-ed that %%/?%*&(*/$%&?*& avery~

note : garon played a very good game~ i'm happy to see him happy in L.A.... even if i rather stil want him to be a habs...

nite nite now :P

Originally posted by JeanLucPilon

It took me about 3 pages of this thread to understand the joke.

BY THE WAY, you see what happens when no one's drinking tea!?:D

So a ban on tea then, or at least a gag order on tea drinkers -- don't ask, don't tell.

(...psst, I had come wicked chamomile)

Chipchura will be the next Gainey. Begin's a different kind of player.

Chipchura is more of a Linden. He has an offensive game. Better than what Gainey have. Chipchura is one prospect they have to hold onto. He is the type of player they need and have been lacking since Muller and Keane left.