KoZed officially back!

sakiqc

After a 2 years and a half break (where he had to go under cover as he was involved in the Chicago mafia and the taking over of their HWL team), the mighty KoZed is now officially back on online Habs board ! The one who, for many years, terrorized ESPN posters is now back defending and criticizing Habs moves. His presence brings argumentation quality and knowledge to the growing HabsWorld community (which is close to 1000 now). And we are pleased at HW to have him in our moderator crew.

Welcome back :clap: :/)

Hahaha, I was wondering why my U2U suddenly switch from former AP79 to Kozed... quite confused for a bit, and came to the conclusion that I had at first mis-read!

Very interesting indeed!

what's the difference between KoZed & kozed_old? :?-:?-

Originally posted by KoZed

Thanks for having me back! :D

Hey I remember you, been a long time buddy (or were you here all along?)

For newbies, this is a quite knowledgeable veteran Habs poster who doesn't take no shit either. But of course this here is a civilized board, not like the wild west ESPN country of five+ years ago, man oh man!

Whatever happened to "JimTheHammer" (or was he on another Habs board?), god how he hated Québecois and the Habs! Those were the days -- lousy team and messed up posters, frequent "road trips" to raid opposing teams' boards, that sort of thing.

Thank god, now we are mature.:eyes:

Anyway, good to have you "officially" back KoZed!:/)

Originally posted by JeanLucPilon

Thanks for having me back! :D

Hey I remember you, been a long time buddy (or were you here all along?)

For newbies, this is a quite knowledgeable veteran Habs poster who doesn't take no shit either. But of course this here is a civilized board, not like the wild west ESPN country of five+ years ago, man oh man!

Whatever happened to "JimTheHammer" (or was he on another Habs board?), god how he hated Québecois and the Habs! Those were the days -- lousy team and messed up posters, frequent "road trips" to raid opposing teams' boards, that sort of thing.

Thank god, now we are mature.:eyes:

Anyway, good to have you "officially" back KoZed!:/)

Hehehehe. Looking back does feel like it was the Wild Wild West. Makes me feel old though. Too bad some of the HW posters never got to see those old days.

I dont remember JimTheHammer. I remember all the NAO wannabes, my KoZed family (KoZeds_Mom, KoZeds_Dad, etc), HabsGuru, the dumbest, crankiest, stupidest mofo I've ever seen, all the wars against the Philly and Boston boards, etc. Trully good old times.

BTW, I still have that nice wallpaper of yours in my stuff. :P

I remember the Espn Board, i was there a lot. And sometimes posted (under the same name as i now have). But that board was totally Trolled, anoying!!

Just like that Linden Fan.

I remember Westcoast Habsfan post there a lot, i saw he was here also a member, but doesnt post here much....

Originally posted by Dutch_Habs_Fan

I remember the Espn Board, i was there a lot. And sometimes posted (under the same name as i now have). But that board was totally Trolled, anoying!!

Just like that Linden Fan.

I remember Westcoast Habsfan post there a lot, i saw he was here also a member, but doesnt post here much....

I remember you and Westcoast. Though I think you sprung up near the end.

Linden_Fan, Biggest tool on Earth. Dont miss him at all.

Hehehehe. Looking back does feel like it was the Wild Wild West. Makes me feel old though. Too bad some of the HW posters never got to see those old days.

I suddenly feel left out.

Originally posted by Trizzak

I suddenly feel left out.

(a gathering at a gentlemen's club, a number of men stand round a billiard table or sit in leather chairs. Snow falls outside but the thick curtains have been pulled, and a there is a hearty fire burning in the hearth.)

"...and then there was 'ol Trizzak, I'm sure everyone remembers him!"

"Oh, Trizzak? The one who wrote in haiku on occasion? Yes, of course! How he made us laugh..."

*chuckles and general sounds of happy recollection*

"Now, he was a good sort, that Trizzak -- a darn good sort! My lord, what days those were, what carefree, happy days those were, the old times when 'ol Trizzak was here!"

*the men raise their brandy glasses and toast Trizzak*

(curtain)

I remember you and Westcoast. Though I think you sprung up near the end.  

Linden_Fan, Biggest tool on Earth. Dont miss him at all.

When ESPN got there new board, i stayed for a short period. It got boring, and then i found this site and never went back!!