Apr. 3rd, Senators vs. Canadiens - 19h00 EDT

alfredoh2009

14 minutes ago, Prime Minister Koivu said:

I see a team getting better under Ducharme so tonight we will destroy them

I fully agree.  I'm liking Dom because he seems to know what they were doing wrong and is correcting the problems.

Example:  Notice what side of the ice Toffoli was on when he scored?  i.e. the opposite side.  The goalie had to move from the right post to the left.  

So many times under CJ they were way to close to each other and on the same side of the ice so the goalie didnt need to move at all to make a save. 

Well , maybe they make it 2/3 on the pp

Sens are ripe for loosing the game, they are trying hard to hand over the 2 points 

2 minutes ago, alfredoh2009 said:

Well , maybe they make it 2/3 on the pp

Sens are ripe for loosing the game, they are trying hard to hand over the 2 points 

And Price our doing the in rehiring the game 

ALL that effort to get back and Gallagher skates right by brown, leaving him alone ... and Tartar just floats along at the blueline instead of hustling back and perhaps being able top pick up Brown ... finally, Price not being able to control the rebound left it sitting there for Brown ... sigh

The Habs getting too cute with the extra pass a few times when they should have shot it, most notably Danault off a nice play by Petry.

It looked like Price needed better rebound control there, but it was a tough shot through a screen..

We're getting plenty of prime chances, we'll be fine if Price shuts the door.

Was fun to see Daddy Weber teach a lesson to Tkachuk, but his luck changed after he went for the back of the helmet punch too much. But really Schwebs should not be risking injury, he looked to be favouring his hand after.

I hope KK becomes the type of player so that we're not watching Tkachuk ruefully for the next decade.

Just now, Neech said:

Horrible defending again... twice in a row we neglect to cover both the puck and the man in front of the net.

Petry chasing behind the net there was ridiculous.

4 minutes ago, sbhatt said:

And just like that, we f**king suck again.  Gallagher hurt to put the icing on the s**t cake that is this game.

What happened to Gallagher?

Just now, tomh009 said:

What happened to Gallagher?

Got tangled with a Sens player on the board near center ice

seems lime a mid-section injury, not a limb injury (atm or leg)