April 5 Oil at Habs 7:00

3 minutes ago, GHT120 said:

"Hello, Tom ... Marc here ... so ... if I send you Byron and you retain 50% of Palmieri's cap-hit what else would it take to get him ............ (under breath:  $%^&%$%^&*^%#$^%%#^%$ ............ OK, I'll get back to you"

Lol

It will be a perfect story, Caufield comes in and leads us to a cup. So we all good

Marc Denis (RDS) mentioned that Price looks like he isn't quite moving right since this "contact" with Archibald ... thought he seems uncomfortable

So someone is honestly going to tell me that the Habs drove the play for the first 17 minutes of the game and Oilers didn't commit a single infraction, but when the Oilers start coming on, the Habs have committed 3 in short order?

$%^&*)(_)+(*&^%$&*&()_*&^%$&#^&*()

It's starting to feel like if the Habs are going to get one, it's going to be one of those double-deflection off a skate type of goals.  Smith is at the top of his game.  Getting two is going to be tough.

Just now, dlbalr said:

It's starting to feel like if the Habs are going to get one, it's going to be one of those double-deflection off a skate type of goals.  Smith is at the top of his game.  Getting two is going to be tough.

Staal's derriere and Mete's forehead?

1 minute ago, Prime Minister Koivu said:

The good news is that Calgary is melting down, Vancouver is screwed and the Sens are long gone. 

We suck but they suck worse

So we hang onto 4th...only for the Leafs to absolutely rout is in the 1st round.  Yaaay.

2 minutes ago, tomh009 said:

I think you might include Gallagher (when not injured) and Petry in that category as well ...

Tatar filling in for the injured Gallagher!

2 minutes ago, tomh009 said:

I think you might include Gallagher (when not injured) and Petry in that category as well ...

Didn't mention Gallagher because he is out of this game.