Apr. 10, Jets vs Habs, 7 PM

dlbalr

Kulak-WPG.jpg

https://content.sportslogos.net/logos/1/3050/full/4758_winnipeg_jets-jersey-2012.png https://content.sportslogos.net/logos/1/16/full/6368_montreal_canadiens-jersey-2000.png

Connor - Scheifele - Copp
Stastny - Dubois - Ehlers
Perreault - Lowry - Appleton
Harkins - Thompson - Lewis

Morrissey - Poolman
Forbort - Pionk
Stanley - DeMelo

Hellebuyck

Perry - Suzuki - Toffoli
Drouin - Staal - Anderson
Tatar - Danault - Kotkaniemi
Byron - Evans - Lehkonen

Edmundson - Weber
Kulak - Petry
Romanov - Leskinen

Allen

• Upvote 1

Looking forward to seeing how Leskinen does ... have to wonder if is this Bergevin hoping Leskinen does well so MB doesn't have to make a trade ... be it for a Weber partner or a 6/7 depth defenceman ... although whatever happens not certain one game is proof of anything.

Habs twitter advises: Ben Chiarot and Joel Armia skated before practice, but didn't take part in the session with the group.

For Chiarot it is great that it is safe to skate and start getting his legs back ... but the key will be his re-hab of the wrist, to get the strength back to be able to handle his stick and opposition players ... hopefully there will be news soon

Armia continues to work his way back from COVID-19. He is out of quarantine but remains on the COVID-19 protocols list. This morning is the first time he skated since being placed on COVID protocols on March 22.

From Ducharme's Zoomer (modern presser"), no news on Gallagher but hopefully there will be some time next week ... asked about Caufield he said the kid can score goals, great hands around the net

17 minutes ago, Prime Minister Koivu said:

Leskinen eh? Mete might have cooked his goose last game. 

Come on KK fill that net

At least Leskinen will shoot. And occasionally even score.

5 minutes ago, tomh009 said:

Interesting, can never have enough Finns.

Frolik seems like another Semin-Hemsky eh? I know he only played 2 games; but cant recall him doing anything good or helpful in his 30 shifts.

1 minute ago, DON said:

Frolik seems like another Semin-Hemsky eh? I know he only played 2 games; but cant recall him doing anything good or helpful in his 30 shifts.

Frolik was kind of bizarre to me. He did nothing good or bad. He just kind of skated around 

2 minutes ago, DON said:

Difference being he was not brought in as a "wing and a prayer" top 9 option ... I always suspected that MB just filled out the taxi squad as a favour to Frolik, or his agent

8 minutes ago, DON said:

image.jpeg

For those who follow golf;

Canadian Corey Conners, just dropped a hole in one at the masters and now just 2 shots off lead.:canada:

Always nice to see a Canadian succeed at outdoor billards

18 minutes ago, GHT120 said:

Always nice to see a Canadian succeed at outdoor billards

And follows it up by sinking a 40 footer on next hole...thats all i got GHT, i wont mention again i promise (unless he wins tomorrow).:tumbleweed:

:gohabsgo:

12 minutes ago, DON said:

And follows it up by sinking a 40 footer on next hole...thats all i got GHT, i wont mention again i promise (unless he wins tomorrow).:tumbleweed:

:gohabsgo:

It was a shot at the "game" (manicured fairways, billard table greens) not the post ... and nice to see Canucks succeed at anything

1 hour ago, tomh009 said:

I hope.hes better than last year.  He got destroyed, barely getting the puck out of.the zone when he was on the ice.  His analytics were amongst the worst in the league in that short stint.

He does seem better in Laval though.

14 minutes ago, Commandant said:

I hope.hes better than last year.  He got destroyed, barely getting the puck out of.the zone when he was on the ice.  His analytics were amongst the worst in the league in that short stint.

Regardless of how he plays tonight it doesn't (IMO) change the need for a puck moving LHD to pair with Weber, or in the absence of that a veteran top 4 RHD to anchor the 3rd pairing

53 minutes ago, Commandant said:

His game in Laval is far better than last year. Whether that carries over to the NHL level is something that we’re about to find out.

:habslogo: Go Habs Go! :habslogo:

1 hour ago, alfredoh2009 said:

:habslogo: Go Habs Go! :habslogo:

Apparently, according to TSN690 broadcast crew, the pre-game music was loud enough that it was shaking the cards off the seats

JONATHAN DROUIN IS A USELESS PIECE OF TRASH....all this talk from some on this board about his vast improvement is pure and utter BS.  After almost costing them a goal, he flat-out does...he put that great poke-check by Allen right to a Jet with yet another of his 'brilliant' blind one-touch passes. 

🤬

• Upvote 1